Chapter 5

You're Mine || Namjoon

-One week later-
 

The brisk breeze hit your face as you let the car window down. It was a bright and sunny day. A mere seventy degrees fahrenheit there were no clouds to be seen. You turned to your left. There was Namjoon; driving the car while humming to the sound of the music coming from the radio. Both of you were taking a week long trip to celebrate Namjoon dropping his mixtape. He had worked so hard on it for a whole 2 years. He received nothing but praise not only from you, but also from his fans and even artists he looked up to. You couldn’t be more happy for him seeing that now you could spend more time with each other.

 

-Hey babe where is the next turn?- Namjoon looked over waiting for you to give him the directions.

 

-It’s umm….coming up. I think it’s the second left.- You looked up and over to Namjoon hoping he heard what you had said.

 

Luckily he did. He took the second left onto a tar paved road. You both were slowly making your way to a resort hotel. You personally didn’t care what hotel you stayed at, but Namjoon cared a lot. He spent over two hours just finding a decent hotel in the area. It had to have everything on his checklist. You complained about it: telling him that because he’s been to so many fancy hotels is the reason why it was taking him so long to book the room.

 

Namjoon finally pulled up to the hotel. It was bigger than expected. Lights illuminated the driveway as the car came to a stop.

 

With a deep sigh of relief Namjoon said -Babe I’ll go and check in for us. Do you mind getting the bags out for the bellhop?-

 

-Sure!- You replied.

 

You both got out of the car. Namjoon made his way into the hotel doors while you popped the trunk of the car. While getting the suitcases out of the trunk in the corner of your eye you saw a figure at the other end of the parking lot. The figure looked familiar...too familiar. You didn’t pay any attention though. You were too busy making sure you had everything from the trunk. The bellhop took your suitcases and you followed closely behind him.  You forgot one thing though: the car doors. They remained unlocked.

 

Entering the hotel you could see why Namjoon picked it. There were gold embroideries everywhere: around the lining of the walls, on the door knobs, and even on the chandeliers. You felt like you didn’t belong in such a high class hotel like this but you would have to make do for the week.

 

-Follow me Y/N! I got us the master suite on the 5th floor.-

-The master suite? Why would we need a master suite?- You said to yourself, but then you thought about it. A smirk emerged on your face.

 

Following Namjoon you both entered the elevator.

 

-Where’s our luggage?- You asked Namjoon

-Oh the bellhop has it. He’s already at our room-

 

Silence filled the elevator as it was just you and him. It was okay though. You both never let the silence get awkward. After a few seconds Namjoon broke the silence.

 

-Hey babe..can I ask you a question?-  

-Yeah Joonie what is it?- You never really called him Joonie unless you wanted to be really cheesy.

-Um I just wanted to ask about HIM. You know...Jae Ho. He hasn’t called or texted you back has he?- Namjoon’s gaze drifted to the floor.

You tensed up a little. You had almost forgotten about him. -He actually hasn’t. I’m really happy too. I don’t want to talk to that bastard ever again. Especially after what he said.-

-Well that’s good babe or else I would’ve have had to take care of him myself.- Namjoon flexed his biceps a little making sure you got the message.

 

You chuckled. This is why you loved him. He always tried to make the best out of situations no matter what the circumstances were.

 

The elevator door opened and you two both walked down the 5th floor hallway. Making your way to the master suite you could see your suitcases sitting in front of the door.

 

-Did he leave and sit our suitcases right there without telling us?- You scoffed

-Gosh I guess he did. I thought this was supposed to be “5 star service”.- Namjoon said back

 

You opened the door to the suite. It was beautiful: a king sized bed, flat screen tv, your own personal balcony, and full bathroom. You turned to Namjoon. You gave him the biggest hug. All of this for one week? You thought about all the fun things you two were going to do (in and out of the suite of course).

 

-Hey Joonie what are we doing this week?- You looked over to him.

-I have the itinerary with me somewhere.- He was rummaging his pockets. Then he realized he left it in the car. -Babe it’s in the car I’ll be right back okay.-

 

Namjoon hurriedly ran out of the room. You plopped on the bed and took a big breath. Finally, some breath of fresh air without Jae Ho. You the Tv and began flipping through the channels thinking that it wasn’t going to be so bad after all. Or was it? Little did you know that someone had followed you and Namjoon here and that figure that you saw in the parking lot WAS familiar for some important reason.

 

Just a floor below you was your worst nightmare. Park Jae Ho.