Chapter 3

You're Mine || Namjoon

The next morning you woke up and immediately turned to your side. Namjoon wasn't it bed. Where was he? You got off of the bed and walked into the living room. You saw Namjoon looking out the window and talking to somebody on the phone. You peeped around the corner and listened to his conversation.

-Look I don't give a about how lonely you are....don't come near Y/N again.- Namjoon's voice got louder and he clenched his first. -She is my girlfriend and I better not see you look at her, touch her, or even think about her again. You hear me?-

Was Namjoon talking to Jae Ho? You had thought he was going to give Jae the respect he deserved, but Namjoon proved you wrong. You didn't want Namjoon to know that you heard him talking to Jae so you went to go take a shower. When you got out of the shower Namjoon was still in the kitchen, but this time he was making breakfast for you.

You walked into the kitchen. Namjoon turned around.

-Oh hey honey.- Namjoon kissed you on the cheek. -How are you doing this morning?-

-I'm doing good Joonie....I'm kind of tired- You looked at Namjoon's face. He looked happier than usual. Was he happy that he told Jae Ho not to mess with you anymore?

You didn't want to think about that right now. Namjoon got finished cooking breakfast and you both ate at the table. You didn't want to ask Namjoon about Jae Ho, but you did anyway.

-Uh Joonie I just want to ask you a question....about Jae Ho- As soon as you said that Namjoon tensed up.

-Yea babe you can ask me- He continued to look at his food while he listened to you.

-I just wanted to ask why do you hate Jae Ho so much? He is really a good guy....- You looked at Namjoon. He was still looking down at his food.

-I don't HATE him...it's just.....I don't LIKE him. It's just something about him. I get bad vibes from him, and I've only been around him once.- You could see that Namjoon was getting mad so you decided to end the conversation.

You put your plate in the sink and watched some tv. Namjoon was still editing his music for his mixtape so you had some 'alone time'. You decided to text Jae Ho.

-Hey Jae...are you okay? I'm sorry about Namjoon.-

-Yea I'm okay Y/N...I was really worried that we wouldn't be able to be friends anymore. Are we still friends?-

-Of course Jae!!! Don't listen to Namjoon. He is acting a little crazy-

-I'm glad that we can still be friends☺️, by the way, would you like to go with me to the park tonight. You can see the stars really good in the park.-

-I would love to☺️ Jae-

-What about Namjoon Y/N?-

-Don't worry about him.-

Namjoon came in the living room and sat beside you. He put his hands around your waist. You both watched tv for a couple of hours until it was almost time to go to bed.

You told Namjoon you were going out for a little bit. He looked confused.

-Where are you going at this time of night? Can I go with you then?- He looked at you waiting for you to answer.

-I'm sorry Namjoon, but one of my friends needs my help with something. I promise I will be back in 30 minutes.- Namjoon's face dropped. You hated seeing him sad but you wanted to go see Jae Ho.

You gave Namjoon a kiss and left your apartment. You went to the nearest park. You saw Jae Ho sitting on the ground waiting for you.

-Hi Jae- You gave him a hug -I'm sorry about Namjoon-

-It's okay Y/N I just don't want your relationship to get ruined because of me.- Jae sounded sad.

-Oh, Jae, it's not your fault. Our relationship has nothing to do with you. If I have problems in my relationship it's between me and Namjoon.- You sat down on the ground.

You and Jae talked for a good 20 minutes until you realized Namjoon was probably wondering where you had gone.

-I'm sorry Jae but I have to go. I promise I will try to talk to you soon.-

-Bye Y/N- Jae waved to you as you left.

You returned to your apartment and opened the door. Namjoon wasn't in the living room. You walked into the bedroom and saw Namjoon. On the bed. With your phone.

-Namjoon what are doing?- You looked at him

-Oh what am I doing....Y/N I should be asking you that question. You went to go see Jae Ho again?!?!- He raised his voice

-Yea I did Namjoon, but you know what at least I didn't yell at him on the phone like you did this morning!!!-

Namjoon's face went red. He couldn't believe you heard his conversation this morning.

-I'm sorry babe...its just I was looking out for you. I don't want you to get hurt. Jae isn't the guy that you know-

-Really Namjoon how many times do I have to say this...HE IS A GOOD GUY!!!! HE IS JUST MY FRIEND!!!- You screamed at the top of your lungs. You felt like Namjoon didn't remember anything you said about giving Jae the respect he deserved.

Namjoon looked at you. He couldn't believe you actually yelled at him. That was the first time he ever saw you mad.

-And you know what Namjoon!!! Why don't you go and sleep on the couch tonight? I'm not really in the mood right now- Namjoon got some cover and a pillow and made his way to the couch.

As you got into bed you couldn't believe that you and Namjoon just had your first argument, but you thought to yourself 'would it be your last?'.