Trip to the Zoo

Honey Honey Baby ~ ! & Honey! Our Babies! (Sequel) - Editing Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EUN NA’S POV    “Ummaaaa!!! Appaaaa!! Wake up! Wake up!” I know why Joo Eun is shouting early in the morning. The moment Jonghyun told her that we’re going to the zoo today, she got freaking excited. You know kids, they love animals.   “Ummmmaaaa!! Appaaaa!!!” She shouted again but now she’s jumping on the bed.    “We better wake up now Eun Na.” said Jonghyun. He’s right. Who knows what Joo Eun might do next?    “Appaaaaa. Wake up! Wake up!” Joo Eun dove in to Jonghyun’s chest and lied down on top of him.    “Wake up appaaaaa.” Said Joo Eun.   “Okay okay. Get up and we’ll take a bath.” Said Jonghyun. Joo Eun got off of him and ran immediately to the bathroom opening the faucets and filling up the bathtub with water. She’s excited.    “Eun Na. Get Sang Min. He has to take a bath too.” Said Jonghyun. I went to the nursery and carried Sang Min.    “We’re going to take a bath sweetie! It’ll be refreshing! Let’s go.” I said to Sang Min and went to the bathroom. I got Sang Min’s mini bathtub and then bathe him while Jonghyun did the same with Joo Eun. After bathing the kids, we clothed them with their play clothes.    We took our bath after and then ate breakfast.   We drove to the zoo after.   ========================================================   “We’re here! We’re here!” shouted Joo Eun. We went out of the car. Jonghyun got Sang Min’s stroller at the back of the car. I placed Sang Min on the stroller after. I bet this baby will sleep the whole day. Maybe.    “Umma! Appa! Let’s go!” said Joo Eun pulling me and Jonghyun.   “Joo Eun. Wait. Umma needs to get Sang Min’s bag first.” I said. After Eun Na got the bags, we walked our way towards the zoo and paid for the entrance fee.   “Woooooowwww!!! It’s pretty!” shouted Joo Eun. She was smiling so widely. She must be very happy.   “Appa! Umma! Let’s go there!” Joo Eun pointed the aquarium part of the zoo.   “Okay. Okay. Come on.” Said Jonghyun.   ===================================================   JONGHYUN’S POV   Joo Eun kept running everywhere so I had to chase her. It’s her first time inside a zoo so she’s acting like this. I understand her. When I was young, I acted the same.   After visiting the aquarium part of the zoo we went out.   “Ohh! What’s that?” asked Joo Eun.    “Oh. Jonghyun. How’d you get in there?” asked Eun Na. I don’t get her.    “What?” I asked.   “What are you doing in that cage?” She pointed the cage full of monkeys. .   “I’m not a monkey.” I said.   ‘Hahaha! Joo Eun. Look. Your appa’s in the cage. Hahaha!” said Eun Na teasing me.   “Appa? Inside? What do you call them umma?” asked Joo Eun.   “Jonghyuns.” Said Eun Na. She’s going to brainwash Joo Eun’s mind with lies. Aish. Eun Na. I’ll kill her.   “Joo Eun. Don’t listen to umma. She’s messing around. Those are called monkeys not Jonghyuns.” I said to Joo Eun.   “Hahahahahahahha!” Eun Na laughed out loud. What a mean wife.   “Let’s go Joo Eun. Your umma’s being mean.” I said.   “Ya! Jonghyun. I’m just kidding. Wait for us!” She said behind me and Joo Eun.   =================================================   After visiting the monkeys which pissed me off a bit, we went to the scariest animals. Lions,Tigers and Wild Bears. Those animals scared me when I was a child but Joo Eun doesn’t even show any scared acts when we got here. She must’ve gotten that attitude from Eun Na.   “Wow! What is that appa?”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter