It's a ... !!!! YEY !!!

Honey Honey Baby ~ ! & Honey! Our Babies! (Sequel) - Editing Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EUN NA’S POV   It’s Friday today and I’m fixing myself now. I’ve been living for 2 months with my parents if you guys remember. I never had any kind of communication since that night. NOTHING. ZERO. I’m supposed to meet Myung Soo today at the café but he insisted to come and fetch me at my house. I couldn’t say no to that of course. Soo Ri and Key were so busy with something I don’t know that’s why they can’t accompany me. I don’t know why. Hmm…I was planning to ask Minho but I just feel like it would be awkward with him. I asked Myung Soo because we’re more closer to each other. We got even more close when I ended everything with Jonghyun. We see each other every week and he takes me to the restaurant he used to take me when we first met. Myung Soo is a very sweet guy and I’m proud to say that I’m happy he’s being part of my life now.     DING DONG   Must be him.   My parents knew about me and Myung Soo seeing each other. At first they were opposed to it but as I explained to them every day, they learned to accept it.   “Mom! I’m going to the hospital with Myung Soo now!” I shouted. I wonder where she is. She came out of the kitchen.   “Okay. Take care. Be home early.”   “Okay mom. Bye. I love you.” I walked towards the door and … why is he here?    -------------   “Hi.” Said Jonghyun. He was wearing a black jacket and a white shirt. Damn he looks good. Oh gawd! What am I saying?    “Uhh…hi.” I said awkwardly. I can barely look at his eyes.    “Are you going somewhere today?” he asked. I’m sure he was looking at my tummy.    “Yes she is…And she’s coming with me.” That’s the time when Myung Soo came. I immediately went to his side and stood behind him.   “Let’s go Myung Soo.” I pulled Myung Soo’s arm and then we left. We reached his car downstairs but Jonghyun keeps on walking behind us. UGHH. I hate him. I went inside Myung Soo’s car but Myung Soo didn’t and he approached Jonghyun. I was just watching them. I wonder what they’re talking about. Myung Soo walked towards the car and then opened the door. He did not come in and I’m feeling that something weird’s gonna happen.   “Eun Na…he wants to come with us. He said his mother asked him to.” DAMN. I knew it.   “Tell him I don’t want him there.” I said.   “Okay.” Myung Soo began talking to him again. I can already see Jonghyun’s pissed ugly face. Myung Soo came back and opened the door.   “He said his mother insisted. He said he’s doing it for his mother not for the two of you.” STILL THE SAME MEAN HIM.   “For his mom? Okay. If it’s for his mom then he can go. But tell him to drive his own car. I don’t want him here with us.”   “Okay.” I’m sorry for making you an owl Myung Soo. Myung Soo talked to him and then he went inside the car. Jonghyun did too. He just followed while Myung Soo drove to the hospital.   -----------------   HOSPITAL   Okay so we arrived and the THREE (3) of us walked together. ACK. We reached the doctor’s office and we waited outside. Myung Soo sat in between me and Jonghyun. Myung Soo doesn’t want me to sit with him.   “Ms. Han Eun Na. Your turn.” Said the nurse.   “Okay.” The three of us stood up.   “Uhh…sorry but only one can come with the patient. May I know who’s the father?” OH DAMN IT. NO WAY NO WAY NOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I  want Myung Soo not Jonghyun!   “I am.” Said Jonghyun raising his hand slightly.   “Okay good. Come with me now. Sir you can wait here.” Said the nurse to Myung Soo.   “I’ll just see you later Myung Soo.” I hugged him slightly. Jonghyun gave us the bad look. WHAT? It’s been 2 months! I learned to like Myung Soo. He’s been there for me always anyway. We walked towards the room with the nurse at first but when we reached the examination room she left us. ONLY THE TWO OF US. UGHHH. She said we have to wait for the doctor for 5 minutes.   ---------------   EXAMINATION ROOM   “Your tummy’s bigger Eun Na.” he said.   “Of course. The baby grows inside me. Don’t be stupid.”   “I knew that. I’m just saying. I mean it’s been 2 long months and you did not even say hi or called me. You have to at least tell me what’s happening to the baby.”   “Now you’re saying this? You’re the one who wanted to kill it.” He didn’t say anything after that.    After 5 minutes...   The doctor came.   “Okay…are you ready?” the doctor asked.    “Yes doctor.”   “You look healthy…that’s good. Looks like your husband takes care of you well.” Jonghyun smirked hearing that from the doctor. OH DOCTOR, if you just know how miserable my life is with him…Ughh.    “Come lie down here. We’ll see how your baby’s doing. I’m glad you’re really taking care of it. Some teenagers just kill their babies without even thinking. I’m glad you two decided to keep it and take responsibility.” I just smiled.    “I’m sure you don’t mind your husband seeing your tummy right?” The doctor said this because she was about to pull up my shirt.   “Of course not. You guys even had already. I don’t need to ask about that eh?” The doctor teased. OH MY GAWD. We just both smiled.    “Let’s start.” The doctor pulled my shirt up a little. The doctor started rubbing some kind of jelly on my tummy. It feels cold. And then he opened a monitor and started moving a square like material on my tummy connected to the monitor.    “Look here kids.” Said the doctor. I looked at the screen and I see a black and white picture of my baby. And it’s sleeping…awww. Such a cutie. I can’t believe that thing is inside me! It looks a bit big. Well maybe. I don’t know.   “Look at this part. Do you know what it is?” the doctor asked.   “The ?” said Jonghyun.   “Stupid. It’s the heart doctor.” I said.   “Well I’m sorry Eun Na. You’re the brilliant one. Okay.” Said Jonghyun.   “It’s the s. You’re both wrong.” Okay so we were both wrong. Whatever. We’re not doctors!   “s?” said Jonghyun.   “ organs Jonghyun.” I said. He’s so stupid.   “Ahh…the private part thingy. I see.”said Jonghyun.   “Yeah organs…you see this? Do you see any ?” Jonghyun looked closer.   “Umm…I don’t see anything.”   “You’re right. Do you know what that means?” said the doctor.   “My child’s gay? Or abnormal?” said Jonghyun. WHAT THE HELL.   “Stop talking nonsense Jonghyun. Ughh…the baby has no because she has the female ia. Do you even know what it is?”   “Yes. It’s called … vag…. Yeah. If I can remember on education.”   “Yeah that’s right kids. And that means your child is a girl.”   “A GIRL?! EUN NA! Did you hear that? Our baby’s a girl! We can call it a “she” not an “it” now!” Jonghyun smiled so widely and then hugged me. What the hell.   “I see the father wanted a girl. What about the mom?”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter