final

My Everything

One fine afternoon, they was enjoying the summer breeze and the sunlight peeked into their dorm. Joshua was opening the door barrier between the room and the terrace. A wind blowed and brushed his bare foot. Then another move took a position beside him. “Hey bro, what’s up.” Joshua was beaming when Woozi approached him. He glanced at the producer who sipped his coffee. He kept plucking his guitar. “So I heard from Jeonghan that you saw the comment again.”

Joshua stopped his finger and put the guitar to his side. “Yeah I saw it, I stalked some fans last night.” Woozi raised a brow. “That’s why you lacked some sleep?” The latter bobbed his head. His roommates were supposed to be telling anything to Woozi and Jeonghan then.

“You should stop stalking them, it’s not good for heart.” Woozi said. Joshua chuckled. He knew it, he knew it from the start that he would go through this thing. Gotta have so much hatred from the fans who ignored his existence in the group. But the groups would always tell him to stay because they were nothing without each other.

“I try.” He said simply. A sudden hand wrapped his waist. Jeonghan was there hugging him again. “See, everyone tell you to stop stalking them.” Joshua giggled.

“I try babe, but still when I put my name, those hatred comments come out.” That boy forced a smile appearing in his face. Jeonghan pecked his cheek. “Still, ignore it.”

Joshua sighed. “I saw a comment about you too.” Jeonghan tilted his head to the side.

“What’s that?”

“Jeonghan is not suited for Joshua. He was truly for Seungcheol.” He glanced at Woozi. The small producer rolled his eyes. “A cliche.”

They glanced at the inside. “Seungcheol, who do you love?” Woozi yelled.

He looked at Woozi confusingly. “Seungkwan?” He retorted as he saw Seungkwan out from the room. The Jeju boy indeed looked at him in bewilderment. “What?”

The leader just giggled. “Nothing, it’s always you, Lee Jihoon.” The small one rolled his eyes to cover his blushing.

“Eiy, love bird.” Joshua commented. Jeonghan instantly bumped his nose against Joshua’s back neck. “I love your scent.” He said while sniffing Joshua’s scent. Joshua felt ticklish of his bumping nose then he glanced to Woozi to leave him along with Jeonghan. The latter groaned underneath his breath before getting back to play with Scoups and the other. At another side Joshua pulled Jeonghan to sit between his feet.

“You know it’s hurting me when people keep in social media war on their otp.” He cupped Jeonghan’s face.

“And it’s hurting me when you stop me from smelling yours.” The latter ran his finger on Joshua’s neck while his eyes trailed deeper into Joshua’s eyes. The younger one beamed.

“Jeonghan, you know I love you right?” He nodded his head yes. “And you should remember that I choose you and only you besides anything in the world, Jisoo.” Joshua pecked his lips.

“Thanks for always picking my name, Jeonghan.”

“You need to remember that you are my everything, Jisoo.” The latter stared at him intensely as if they were jumping into another silence layers, they enjoyed their ease as Jeonghan slowly pressed Joshua’s lips against his and putting his arm around Joshua’s neck. The kiss was pure, demanding yet soft just like they touched each other’s souls.

From the first time they have met, from the start people could differentiate them, from the first bickering, from the first jealous, from the first glance, none could explain how soft they touched each other, how intense their gaze when they were being together even the bickering was settled between them, none could explain what happen, what string that bound them. It was beyond words. Jeonghan and Joshua was always being so tender yet they could go wild and dominant over each other but still they maintained themselves in front of the public well. Unless they were out of control so the younger line would scold one of them to be chill for a while.

Joshua parted their connection and looked at Jeonghan’s eyes. “Jisoo, I know you are tired to see them harassing you many times.” Jeonghan rubbed Joshua’s cheek with his thumb. “I, behalf of them, want to apologise to you..” His word was cut by Joshua’s index finger that stopped him to continue more. The boy shook his head.

“Just don’t, it’s not your fault. I know, everyone’s taste was different from us.”  Joshua shrugged at his boyfriend’s opinion. “But they are too much,” said Joshua with a murmur leftover. Jeonghan chuckled.

“The one who go through this relation is us. Not them. Don’t think about them, Hong Jisoo.” He forced a smile on Joshua’s smile. “You should note inside your mind that I’ll be always with you. You’re not alone, baby.” He added.

Another pair of feet edged near to them. It was Coups and Woozi, they sat and folded their leg. Coups pulled Woozi to sit on his lap, he lingered one arm around the small one’s waist, while his free arm trailed on Woozi’s skin and intertwined their finger. “So the gentlemen is sad again, isn't he?”

Joshua chuckled. “Sorry, bro, I made the boys worried about me.”

The latter clicked his tongue. “That’s okay, bro, you know that’s why I avert to stay late for checking their comment. I'm a bit jealous too when people compliment about my Jihoon. They just need to stop but we can’t do that, right?”

The sensitive love bird merely bobbed their head in unison. “Can we not stalk them anymore?” Coups tried to deal. Three of them shook his head synchronically. “Why?”

“Let’s ignore hatred comment? That’s better.” Woozi said.

“Yeah, ignore how people acknowledged me as girl?” He looked at Woozi in earnest gaze. The small man bounced his head yes. The older one curled a smile by the corner of his lips as a sign of understanding.

“People need to be chill and mind their business alone.” A sarcastic comment came out from Hao who eavesdropped the convo while he played a games with Vernon. The boy who played with him simply giggled.

“Yeah. Let me trying to be happy and positive then.” Joshua pleaded. His boyfriend pecked his cheek. “Let’s be positive until the end, Jisoo, ignore it and stay being each other’s side.” Joshua nodded.

A nice also the familiar music came out from the side of their dorm. Both of Jeonghan and Joshua glanced at Woozi and Coups before they sang the lyric of that melody.


🎧You've been beside me for a long time, now I can tell you.
You had uncountable lonely days, but now I will be together with you.
You are my everything for always my everything
Always in my hear my everything
Forever you, my everything
You are my everything
Always in my heart, my everything
Forever you🎧

Along with Jeonghan and Joshua, Woozi pulled a note from his lips that utterly sang out loud from his heart to Coups. The leader felt the ease when he saw this scene. It was the beautiful sight where seeing the romantic couple sang their hearts out loudly together, besides the sight he held for eternity. None knew and understand the bond they had built from the debut, how the life brought them together. Now they had another task which needed to face where people mistaken about them, about which one of their truly partner, where they laid down their heart. But for the members, they knew, seeing Joshua and Jeonghan leaned on each other, how much Jeonghan relied himself on Joshua and how they showed off their affection towards each other or how gentle Joshua touched and took care of Jeonghan, they kept it in their heart because they knew people would only judge which one better than others while the one who experienced the relationship was knowing what the best for themselves.

Then with one touch, one simple touch, one simple reminder from Jeonghan, along how Coups and Woozi cheered him up, Joshua knew soon or later he shall try ignoring the hatred, he would only pray for the people to give so much love than hate. He smiled at Jeonghan as they stopped the song then he kissed him again softly, first of all ignoring how the member grumbled how sweet Jeonghan and Joshua created their love story.

 


first of all, sorry it was short but yeah i tried my best and wholeheartedly to do this short fic

please drop your comment and do an upvote for this fic

thank you very much readers