The first day señor year

You belong with me

Jordan prov

Ring ding ding~ * slam the the alarm clock with her hand* Jordan~ Jordan mom yells while shaking her. Huh am wake am wake Jordan says to her mom. Okay well hurry up and come eat breakfast Jordan's mom says and leaves.

~ you got a message~

From: junq

To: jay bear Hey dud hurry up and get ready i don't want to be late to class because of you Pali pali.

Okay I know you guys are probably thinking awe he calls her jay bear that must mean he like her but sad no that's what he calls me when he wants to tease me.

To: junq

From: jay bear Already just give me five min and I'll be down.

* gets dress and goes down stair* Jay your finally down here's your breakfast. Says Jordan's mom. Sorry mom can't eat Q waiting for me out side. Okay tell him I said hi and don't for get your Lunch money, says jordan's mom. Okay mom * kiss mom goodbye and goes out sid.~ Huh toke you long enough. Shut Q and just take us to school already. Haha don't get mad at just because you can't wake up early says junq. Just shut up and drive will Pali Pali before were both late says Jordan.

~ After 15 mins of driving~ We're here so what class do you have this year? asks junq. Well I have rapp 101 first, then chorus second period, dance third, and songwritting last you? I have rapp 101 first too, but then I have dance second, chorus third, and songwritting last too anwers junq. Just so you know Lexington high is an arts school with sports. Well we should get to class before mrs. Kim locks us out of class. Yeah your right lets go * grabs Jordan's hand and walks to class.* Okay as soon as we get to class guess who the first to steal Q from me. Yeah that right once other then the evil girlfriend ski, so now I have no one to sit with but chaejin. Not that I don't like but I would rather sit with Q.

So as I was going to go sit with chaejin someone tripped me. And guess who that someone is not that I even need to tell you. Huh I really do hate that ski chic. Instead of causing a sence I just get up and to my sit next to Chaejin. After mrs. Kim tell us our assisment chaejin turns around and says okay girl now I know you didn't just let that evil thing just trip you up. Chaejin I say it no big deal, and chaejin says oh yes it was girl why do you get letting that girl run all over you one of these days you really have to stand up for yourself.

I know I know it's just she's Q girlfriend and am his best fiend I don't want to start a fight with her. Jordan chaejin say I know she's Q girlfriend but am tell you know if you don't do something about that I will and I know you don't want me to get involved in this little love triangle of your but I will. Chaejin I already told that I would handle her my way okay, and beside you can't hurt her your reputation will be ruin. I don't care if my reputation is ruined someone needs to put that thing in her place. But anyways what's class do you have this year? Chaejin asks. Well I have rapp first obviously, then chorus, dance, and songwritting last you. Same as you chaejin anwers. So what lunch do you have? Chaejin ask me. Same as yours I anwer.

~ Riiiiiinnnnnnnggggg~ Well class that the bell for your next class you are dismissed and don't forget I want you guys to come up with a rapp by the end of the week mrs. Kim says before the class runs out on her.

~ fast forward to the last class~ Ah finially last class I've been wait all day for this class not because it's my favorite, but because it's the only class I have with Q and without that evil thing. Alright who can tell me the most important thing in writing a song? Mr. Jang asks. Since no one rises their hand I rise my hand and say feelings. Why do you say feelings ms. Park mr. Jang asks me. Well because if you want your song to be good and have people like it you have to speak from the heart.

Your correct ms. Park mr. Jang says now I want everyone to turn to chapter one o your textbook and read it until the end and a anwer the questions ath the end of each section a when your finined reading mr. Jang says. Hey Jordan sorry about this morning junq says. Sorry about what I ask him confused. You about ski she can get really jellious sometime.

Oh you mean when she trip me up naw don't worry about its cool. No it's not Jordan your my friend and she my girlfriend I want you guys to get along junq says. Anyways do you know when they have dance tryouts junq asks because he sees that I feel uncomtable about the topic. Umm I think next week why? I ask him.

Oh I just ski was thinking about trying out he says. What oh no no no no no NO she can't not I repeat can not tryout for the dance team that's the only thing that I have were I don't have to deal with her. But she really want to tryout Jordan he says. But Q you know she doesnt like me and I don't her and me being the dance team captin it's not going to work.

But Jordan this could be your chance to become friends he's says. But I don't want to be her friend I say, please Jordan for me he says with those puppy dog eyes that I can't resist. Fine but if she make one mistake just one she is out okay. Okay Jordan you won't regret this he says, I already do I say back.