Why I love him

You belong with me

Hi am Jordan am a señor at Lexington high school am a skateboarding kpop lisenting glass wearing girl or know as nerd by my peers. Now your probably wondering how a girl like me got to be friend with a guy like Junq, actually your not the only one who wonders that because I often wonder that myself sometime.

Well it all started when I was five and I was playing in a sand box crying all alone when this really small boy came and asked me why I was cry ing and I told him is was crying because these really big mean guys stole my sandbox bucket so the little boy says and I quote " wait here I'll be back" and next thing I know i see the big mean boys crying and running to there mothers and the small boy coming back with a pink sandbox bucket in his hand, and ever since than we've been best friends.

But I didn't start loving him until my thirteen birthday day when he decided to throw me a surprise birthday party even though he was like super sick and should have been in bed resting. So yeah that basically how a girl like me ended up being and falling in love with a guy like him.

So your probably wondering what kinda guy Junq is well he's kinda like me he's a skater like lisentes to kpop just like me had a deep but warm and welcoming voice he's kinda shy at first but once you get to know him he won't stop talking and he's apart of this boy group called myname and don't know why the call themselves that but hey whatever they consist of the most popular guys of our school Gunwoo the leader of the group he's kinda quite but he's an amazing singer Insoo he's very nice and also has an amazing voice too and Junq closes friend besides me Seyong he's the red head and kinda of a jerk but he sure can rapp not as good as Junq but he's pretty close and then there chaejin the cute little ball of sunshine and my little spy whenever I need someone to spy on Junq for me.

Oh and I forget to say Junq also has a girlfriend and she is s awful, evil, just a and so not his type but hey I can't tell him that I hate his girlfriend I mean come on am his best friend. Now that I told you who's who enjoy this little story of my hopefully you like it and hopefully I'll get to end up with Junq * cough author cough* well till next chapter see yay people peace * in gangster voice* :)