tryouts

You belong with me

key for story

red = girls trying out

i know its kinda short but i'll make up to you guys next chapter

hope you guys enjoy this chapter and comments are totally welcome :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jordan prov.

okay so I just amde the biggest mistake of my life I let the meanest, ruddest, and es girl in the whole school tryout for the dance team MY dance team. All because I made a stupid promise to Q. Now keep in mind when i made this promise I thoguht she would and not make throught the first. But boy was I wrong not only did she make the first cut she was good as almost as good as me ALMOST. Anyways here's what happened at practice.

~ At dance tryouts~

Okay girls welcome to dance tryouts am Jordan the captain and this is my crew taylor my co-captin, teresa my JV captin, and Flora my J V co-captin. Now before we start tryouts I to tell you that we only have 12 spots open 6 on varsity and 6 on junior varsity. So here's how the tryouts will work first you will get a number, and when we call your number you will come say your and what type of dance you will do for us, then you can go home.

Alright first up number one please up and do your thing. oh okay hi am monica and I will be doing a hip hop routine. Hip hop huh okay start when your ready. That way very good monica but next time make sure to pace yourself and just have fun with it. Next number come on up your next. Hi am roda and I will be doing a free-stlye routine. Well let see it. Umm I dont really have anything to say girls? nope nothing.

~ skip some people~

Okay last but not least number 27. Hello am sky and I will be doing a pop lock routine. Alright ski was it? No! its sky. Well sky! first you should know that you should never yell at your captin thats is if you make the team, now go on with your routine.

(http://youtu.be/8FX_NFOgQEU ).

~ while grinding teeth~ oh my god that was actully really good. I know right we could really use a girl like her on our team says taylor. Or our team says teresa. Okay now since that was the last girl everyone please come alround before you leave. Now like I told you be for we are looking for 12 girls. They girls and I will be cutting some people out today so when you come to school tomorrow please look in the girl locker room for your name on the list. If you do not see your name dont worry there's always next year.