Inked

Dreaming of Love - Drabbles and One Shot Collection

 

"I'm gonna do it."

"Are you sure?"

"Totally. 100%."

"Why are you shaking so much?"

"A-am I? I must be cold, ahaha.."

The young male with ash blonde hair gave her a look. "It is 30 degrees."

"Shut up." Seo Sanghee glared at her twin brother. 

"Why am I coming with you anyway?" He sighed and pocketed his hands. 

"Because...! Hansol knew I was going to get one, but didn't know when, and I wanted it to be a surprise!" She smiled brightly. Just thinking about his reaction was enough to clear her fears. 

"Then why didn't you get someone else? Like Sanggyun or Hojoon hyung. Instead of dragging me out..." He muttered. 

"They said they were busy." 

"So am I! Raps don't write themselves, you know." He pouted. 

"You've been stuck in your room for three days, you needed a break." She shrugged. 

He didn't answer back, and they continued their trip to the parlour with Sanghee smiling smugly. 

When they reached the entrance, she froze up. Sangwon sighed and dragged her in by the wrist. "Hi, we have an appointment for Seo Sanghee." 

The worker there smiled, "Welcome! Please take a seat inside, the artist will be right with you."

Sangwon bowed his head in thanks and dragged his still-frozen sister inside the mentioned room and sat her down on the fancy chair. "C'mon sis. You've been thinking about this for ages! You just didn't know where to get it until a week ago when you had a dream about it. You're ready." He gave her a little pep talk and shook her shoulders gently. 

 She took a deep breathe and slumped against the chair. "You're right. I am ready."

"Glad to hear it." A voice by the door made Sanghee jump a bit. "I'm Wonho, I'll be taking care of you today."

A very handsome male with blonde hair wearing blue contacts walked in, pulling some gloves on. He smiled at Sanghee, making her lightly blush, while Sangwon glared at both of them. Sanghee for being affected even though she has a boyfriend, and the artist for trying to flirt with his sister. He gave her a small pinch on the thigh that snapped her out of it, and went back to being nervous. 

"So... It's not going to hurt right?" She squeaked out. 

"Depends on your pain tolerance, but I'll do my best to make it feel good." He winked. 

Sangwon held back from rolling his eyes. Sanghee didn't notice, and just took another deep breathe. 

"Okay, I'm ready."

About two hours later, Sangwon was about ready to punch the artist's face in. He kept saying pickup lines filled with innuendos, and Sangwon made sure his hands didn't wander anywhere else on Sanghee. When he was finished, Sanghee let out her final breath. 

"How does it look, Won?" She looked towards her brother, not noticing how the tattoo artist flinched before chuckling to himself. 

"Looks good. I think Hansol hyung will looove it." He said the last part a bit exaggeratedly, aimed at Wonho. 

Wonho just smirked it off. "If you ever want another one, you know where to find me."

Sanghee thanked him and left with Sangwon. 

"I can't wait to show him!"

*

After a week, the tattoo was fully healed and Sanghee was getting ready to meet with the boys. She wore a white tank top with a sheer see-through cardigan. She lightly touched the tattoo and smiled before leaving to the subway station. 

"I is here!" Sanghee walked into their practice room, her hands full of bags of food.

"Sanghee is here! She brought food!" Hojoon attacked her first and took the bags from her hand to go set it on the table. He did a double take when he saw the new addition on her skin. 

"Ooh, is that your new tattoo? It looks so cool!" He was fawning over how it matched her and didn't notice the other members coming in. 

"I smell food!" Jiho ran to the table first thing. 

The rest of the members greeted and thanked Sanghee before joining him. When they had their share, they sat down together in a circle on the floor. She sat between Hojoon and of course, Hansol. 

She was slightly hiding her tattoo until they were all comfy. 

"Hansollie!" She called out. 

"Yes, baby?" He cooed, making the members groan.

"Can you guys please not, we're eating right now." Jiho said with a mouthful of food.

Sanghee ignored him and leaned on Hansol's arm. He looked down at her and noticed the tattoo.

His eyes widened, "Oh my god, you got it?! Let me see it better..." He pushed her up a bit and stared at it in awe.

She smiled at his reaction. It was just what she expected. The other members stopped stuffing their mouths and looked up to her as well. 

The tattoo was of a flying butterfly, with a trail of eight stars, one heart and three dots. The butterfly represented Hansol, the heart was her brother, the stars the current members, and the dots as the former members. Besides being a sister and a girlfriend, she was also their number one fan.