Chapter 1

Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was walking down the stairs after washing my hands and face and brushing my teeth when I heard some laughter coming from the kitchen downstairs. Not a second after, it stopped and I heard my mother calling my name.

“Angel! Hurry up and come here see who’s waiting for you!”

*Waiting for me?! Who would be waiting for me this early in the morning?!* I wondered. *Just one way to find out.* I started walking to the kitchen again.

“You’re such a nice guy, Jimin! Take care of my little Angel.” mom’s voice could be heard more clearly. *Jimin?! Who the hell is Jimin?! I don’t know anyone with that name except for my one and only Park Jimin, the dance machine of my one and only BTS <3* I thought and then heard another voice, which was awfully familiar, smoothly answering “Thanks, Mrs. Lee, and of course I will.”

My eyes widened *NO WAY!*. I entered the kitchen and was met with the owner of the voice’s familiar back. *No, no, this couldn’t be happening. NO. WAY. IN. HELL!* Without me even knowing, I called the only name present in my mind “Park Jimin!”.

With his name being called, he slowly turned and smiled brightly as our eyes met, his eyes turning into crescents. “Come here, my Angel. You’ve gotta hurry and eat your breakfast, otherwise you’ll be late for your school.”

I just stood there frozen while staring at him *This must be a dream. A sweet one.* Suddenly, he stood up and dragged me, in a gentle way, to the table full of delicious plates. I was still shocked with all those things happening and staring into space when I felt something poking my lips. I jumped in my seat and saw Jimin, my one and only Park Jimin of BTS, holding a piece of bread coated with some butter and strawberry jam.

“Is there something wrong, Angel?” he asked with that sweet voice of his that melted me right on the spot.

I tried to calm myself down a bit and hold all those questions, like ‘how come you, the Park Jimin of BTS, are here and even know me?’ or ‘since when do you speak English so well?’, for later.

“N-nothing. And t-thanks.” I stuttered a bit as I took the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter