Chapter 1

Save Me

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Over the past few years I have been bullying Jamie. I always feel really horrible. The only reason why I bullied her was because of Choi Jaehyung.  He said that he would kill Jamie if I didn't bully her. Ever since then Jamie became a joke and would get bullied all the time. She had no friends and everytime she cried, I would want to run up to her and just hold her tight in my arms. The truth was that I loved her. She was my first love. Once in awhiole, I would send her a letter with a rose or a cupcake. I would just watch her look and it and smile. I did this because I just wanted to see her smile. Her smile is just beautiful and it lights up my world. I would've done anything to keep her alive.

One day I saw Jamie crying in front of my locker while holding my letter. I watched her from the side. 

Once she left, I rushed to my locker and opened it and then quickly opened the letter.

Tears slowly fell out of my eyes and without hesitiating, I ran to the roof.

(Imagine Jamie's voice saying what the letter read while Jungkook is running with tears streaming down his face)

I saw her standing on the ledge so I just screamed my heart out.

"JAMIE! JIMIN-AH! HAJIMA! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! CHEBAL!"

She turned around with tears streaming down her face.

"And why not? No one cares about me anymore. I'm just a nobody. An outcast. You freaking left me Jungkook. You left. WITHOUT SAYING A WORD! You and your friends bullied me and made my life miserable. Everyone takes me as a joke. I would rather die than to live in this cruel world. Just leave me alone! Let me die. YOUR NOT EVEN THERE FOR ME ANYMORE! YOU'RE NOT MY BEST FRIEND ANYMORE! JUST LEAVE!" 

My heart broke as soon as I heard her last sentences.

I didn't understand why I was heartbroken. After all, I knew this was true.

I ran over to her as she was about to step off and grabbed her and pulled her down onto me. 

"WHY?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SAVE ME?! LET ME GO! I WANT TO DIE ALREADY! CHEBAL! I WANT TO GO! I WANT TO BE WITH MY PARENTS!" She was screaming and trying to get out of my arms. 

She kept crying and hitting my chest. Repeating the word, why. 

"I had to Jimin-ah. I couldn't let you go. Not now and not ever. Mianhae." I said softly. 

Moments Later

It's 3pm and me and Jamie are still on the roof. 

I want to make everything up to her ever since Jaehyung died. 

Surprisingly, he died in a jet crash. 

Now me and his other victim's are free from his "spell."

I feel bad but at the same time I don't. 

She was asleep so I decided to carry her back to my house so she can rest easily. 

I placed her on my bed and watched her sleep. 

She looked like a beautiful angel. 

I quickly kissed her on the lips but as I did, she opened her eyes. 

"JUNGKOOK??!!"