Chapter 15

Save Me

The next morning everyone woke up and ate breakfast. 

Jinwoo decided to tell the puffy eyed Jamie the plan. 

"Jamie-ah. We all want what's best for you. That is a happy life. So, tonight. We are going to New York." 

"New York? All of us are going? How about Jungkook?"

 "He isn't going. He doesn't know and we don't plan to tell him." Jin said. 

"We're going to New York?!" She was excited but still a little heartbroken. 

"Yup. Get packing."Namjoon said. 

"We'll be leaving but we'll come back for you and Jinwoo around 6." Hoseok announced. 

"Okay!" She said with a smile. Jimin wanted to forget about him. She wanted to start a whole new life. But, at the same time she still loved him. Jimin then went to her bedroom and started packing. She packed everything. Clothes to shoes to makeup, everything. After packing for 3 hours, she sat on her bed. She stared at the pictures of her and Jungkook. Tears fell down her face slowly and she smiled. She missed those memories. She then looked at the ring he gave her. She started to cry more. 

After awhile, she heard a knock at the door. "Jamie-ah." Jinwoo then entered the room. Jimin then shoved the photos in her backpack and smiled.

"Yes?"

"Are you ready?" 

"Yup." 

"Alright, let's go. They're waiting."

"Arraseo." Jinwoo's stuff was in the front and the boys were loading it in. Jinwoo helped Jamie with her things. 

"Here. Let me help." 

"Thanks, oppa."

They then headed to the airport. As they were on their way, Namjoon got a call. He put it on speaker seeing who it is. 

"Hello?"

"Hyung." You can tell that the person on the phone was smiling. 

"Ye."

"How come all of you have been ignoring my calls?"

"Something happened." 

"Oh. Anyway, hyung I will call you soon. I'm going to visit Eunha- I mean Eunmi. So, I'll call you later."

"Okay." He lied. 

"Bye hyung! Say hi to the other hyungs for me."

"O~ Bye." 

By the end of that conversation, everyone's fists were tightened. A tear fell out of her eye and Yoongi noticed. He took his thumb and wiped it. Yoongi then smiled and got her hand. He intertwined it and kissed her forehead. 

"Oppa."

"Um." 

"I'm not ready for a relationship."

"I know."

"Then why?"

"It's cause I love you. Not because I want to date you."

"Alright oppa." She smiled at him and fell asleep on his shoulder.

By the time they got to the airport they started to get ready for the airplane ride.

"Passengers boarding flight 207A to JFK Airport in New York, please proceed to gate 5 immediately."

"Come on guys. Let's go." Jimin said.

"Let's go!" All of them said. 

As they were about to enter the gate Jamie turned around.

Goodbye, Jungkook-ah. I'll miss you. 

(Jamie's Voice Over)

Not all stories have happy endings. 

But, this story......hasn't ended. 

It's just the beginning of a whole new story. 

1 year later

Jamie suddenly fell after bumping into someone. 

"Watch where your goi-" Jimin looked up and the person was shocked. 

"Jungkook?" She said shocked.

"Jamie."