Prologue

Save Me

JAMIE'S P.O.V.

Annyeong. My name is Park Jimin but my "friends" call me Jamie.

I was born on July 5th of 1997.

Let me tell you about my past with the one and the only, Jeon Jungkook. 

In the past, Jungkook was my best friend.

He understood everything.

When I was 13 years old, my parents died. 

So, I had to stay with Jungkook for awhile. 

When I got a job at Auntie Minah's cafe, I gathered all the money I could earn and got myself an apartment.

Jungkookie would've always visited me.

Auntie Minah would lend me money only when I needed it to help pay for taxes and stuff since they thought she lived with me. 

In middle school, Jungkook suddenly stopped hanging out with me and started hanging out with the popular kids.

I was left alone and had no friends.

Everyone thought I was fat and really cubby.

They didn't want to be friends with someone like me.

One day, he started to bully me with all the other kids.

He used to be my hero but now he turned into the bully.

My heart shattered into a million pieces.

I was always teased and tripped. 

I would always run home and just cry. I decided to stop talking to Jungkook. 

Staying away from Jungkook was hard.

He left when I needed him. 

How could he?

That was the only question on my mind. 

I asked that question until I got to my senior year in high school.

I decided that it was my time to go. 

It was lunchtime.

I quickly went up to the rooftop and just sat on the bench. 

I was thinking for awhile. 

I then decided to write a note to Jungkook.

Dear Jungkook,

                      It's me, Jamie. You probably don't remember me but I was your childhood friend. I wanted to thank you for supporting me when I was younger. These past 5 years was trash. Thanks to you and your friends. I wanted you to know that I love you. Even though you would always bully me, I still loved you. You will forever be in my heart. Thank you for being in my life. Tell Auntie that I'm really thankful. By the way this letter is written you could already tell what I'm about to do. So, goodbye. Forever. Saranghae~                                                      

                              Love, Park Jimin (Jamie)

I then put the letter in his locker.

Then went back to the roof.

I got up on the edge with tears falling and was about to step off when I heard somebody scream.

I turned around and it was........

 

AUTHOR"S NOTE

So, are you guys enjoying this story so far? I will try to update as much as possible. BTW, Original Love is coming so watch out! 

Sorry for the cliff hanger. *starts laughing*