The Past is the Past

Seventeen One Shots~

*May disturbe to those who don't like suicide. So please don't read. Thank you.*


"Please Joshua...Jisoo, I'm sorry." 

...

Their first meeting.

Jisoo was looking at the clouds as he was walking and ended up bumpinb into a long-haired man. "Ah, I'm sorry!" The stranger chuckles and looks up to Jisoo. 'Wow. He's....beautiful.' "I'm alright. What makes you so distracted to bump into a stranger?" Jisoo rubs his neck, feeling embarrassed to tell him. "U-uhm well, the clouds just looked very nice and I didn't pay attention to my surroundings." The stranger laughs. 'His laugh...its like music to my ears.' "Well then stranger, my name is Yoon Jeonghan. You are?" Jisoo blanked. 'Did he just...introduce himself to me??' "Hello? Stranger?" Jisoo snapped out of his wondering thoughts and being the polite gentlemen, he introduces himself too. "Jisoo. Hong Jisoo or Joshua if you want." The stranger, Jeonghan, smiles. 'His smile is blinding.' "Let's be good friends!" 

...

"I can't live without you Jeonghan! I love you!"

"I loved you too Jisoo. But I...I moved on."

...

His feelings

Okay. They both had been friends for 4 years and its their graduation day. He had to tell him now or never. 'You got this Hong Jisoo!' "You okay Shua?" Jeonghan says with a worried face. "O-oh. Yep. I'm fine." Jeonghan still had his worried face. "I'm fine Jeonghan." Jisoo smiles softly. "Alright Ji. Let's go!" Jisoo smiles brightly and follows Jeonghan to their seats.

After Graduation. 

"Let's go to the park Hannie!" Jeonghan comes in with a surprised face. "Don't you think we're too old for the park Ji?" 'I have to do this today Joshua!' "Nope not really. We're pretty young and still act like children." He deadpans. "Gee thanks Shua." Jeonghan rolls his eyes but smiles. "Fine we won't go then." Joshua pouted and arm crossed. "You're so cute. Alright let's go then." Jisoo blushes as Jeonghan starts to put his shoes on. 'omg omg omg he called me CUTE!!' "Come on big baby. Put your shoes on before it gets dark and we can't go." Jisoo quickly rushes and puts his shoe on nearly eating the floor.

At the park

'This is the time Jisoo!' He coughs and catches the attention of Jeonghan. "What?" Jisoo looks every where to avoid contact from him. "Well uhm I-I have something to tell you..." Jeonghan nods his head. "I hope you don't get mad or anything. Or even throw me away! Just please--" "Yo Joshua just tell me okay? I'm not going to throw you away!" Jisoo takes a breather and continues, "Uhm....I-I l-like you Jeonghan." He avoids eye contact again then hears a small laugh. "Aww how cute! I like you too Jisoo!!" "Wait what?!" Jisoo was shocked. "Would you like to be my boyfriend then?" Jeonghan grabbed Jisoo's hands and was hoping for him to say yes. Jisoo just couldn't believe that this was happening, "Y-yess" Jeonghan was happy and pulled him into a tight hug. "Thank you Jeonghan." He smiled and closed his eyes liking this comfort.

...

"You said you wouldn't throw me away Jeonghan!" 

"I lied. I've lied to you ever since then."

...

First kiss together

"My Angel!~" Jeonghan looks up to see his boyfriend come into the cafe. "Yah! i'm working. Why are you here?" Jisoo smiled and grabbed his hands. "Well I was getting bored at home and wanted to see you!" Jeonghan shakes his head but smiles anyway. He loved how Jisoo would come to see him. He misses him everytime he was working anyway. "i have to close the shop today sweetie." Jisoo pouted as he wanted to take Jeonghan out after. Jeonghan pinches his cheek and kisses his cheek. "Y-yah! Hannie!" Jisoo was surprised by his tactics and nearly fell on top of a stranger. "omg i'm so sorry! Are you ok?" The stranger rubs his head and smiles, "I'm fine." Jeonghan shakes his head and smiles. "Clumsy as always babe." Jisoo pouts again and crossed his arms while walking off to the nearest table so he can see Jeonghan work. "Sorry about him sir. He gets clumsy." The stranger smiles, showing his dimple, "No worries. Maybe you can make it up by buying me a cup of coffee?" Jeonghan thought of it and nods. "On the house today then." The stranger smiles.

Closed.

"Jisoo wake up. Jisoo." Jeonghan was shaking Jisoo as he fell asleep watching him. "Hum? Ah did I fall asleep?" Jeonghan laughs and pulls him up. "Yes sleepy head. Let's go home hmm?" Jisoo nods, "Wait Jeonghan!" once he turns his head, Jisoo quickly pecks him on the lips and was blushing madly. Jeanghan was shocked by this but ends up smiling. He slowly cups Jisoo cheek since he was avoiding his eyes, and brings them closer. "Look at me Jisoo." Jisoo immediately follows his order. Before you know it, Jeonghan kisses Jisoo. It melted Jisoo on the spot and made him feel like jello in Jeonghan's arms. They both pull away breathless. "I love you Hong Jisoo." Jisoo looks up to meet his eyes and sees his sincerity. "I love you too Yoon Jeonghan..." He whispers.

...

"Jeonghan, please...I'll do better! Let me make it up to you!"

"It's not your fault Joshua." 

"No it is! You wouldn't have fell in love with Seungcheol if I wasn't so clumsy!"

Jeonghan sighed. "Stop Jisoo. Just...stop it."

"What's so great about him anyways?! I've known you longer and I loved you longer!! I still love you..." Jisoo tried not to cry but he couldn't help it. His tears drop one by one with pain, anger, sadness. 

"I can't Jisoo...I just-" 

"Jeonghan? What are you- oh Joshua."

"Ah Seungcheol. What are you doing here?"

"I could ask the same, Angel."

"Hah. Angel? I used to call you that. Remember Hannie? We were in love..."

"Enough Jisoo! I love Seungcheol!" He huffed out. "Please Jisoo...The past is the past."

Jeonghan wraps his arms around Seungcheol's and leaves Jisoo, taking one more glance at him. 

In the distance Jisoo could hear, "Sorry Cheollie. Jisoo was being-"

"It's okay Angel. You're mine now." 

And he saw Jeonghan smile. "Yep. He was just a past mistake."

Jisoo couldn't take it anymore and he cried his eyes out on the sidewalk of the cafe.

2 days later...

"As you can see, a young man commits suicide by taking too many pills!" 

In the corner of his floor was a note, "I love you dearly Angel. But the past is the past. Goodbye and Thank you."


Hehe yass! I finally came back and I got a laptop!!! Yass!!~ In the future I hope I can qrite more and more for you guys! Also to get better at writing intersting stories! Thanks so much for subscribing and commenting! I love them! Also @yxkiine,  I hope this JiHan angst shot was up to your expectations which I don't think so haha. I'm sorry! >.< P.s. I don't know how to tag you!