Good & Bad

If Possible

Tzuyu was feeling like her sticking to Elkie’s side was distressing Sana. As much as she wished it didn’t affect Tzuyu, it still did. She was worried for Sana. Knowing her most of her life, Sana was rarely ever quiet. There were only a few occasions – most of them being because she was upset. But Tzuyu shouldn’t assume that it was her own fault that Sana was upset. For all she knew, it could be her own relationship problems or something. Jihyo had told her that Sana and Jungkook had broken up a few days after she had left the country but they talked less about her as the months passed by.

“You okay Yoda?” Elkie whispered.

“Huh? Uh – yeah. Just thinking.” Tzuyu answered distantly, making Elkie frown in concern. She hadn’t failed to notice that Tzuyu kept looking at Sana worriedly.

They finished their lunch and Tzuyu and Elkie excused themselves from the group to settle into their apartment. The groups headed out to their respective apartments while Sana sat with Jihyo again.

“Tzuyu seems a lot different. Something like she found herself while she was there. She seems truly happy and joyous. It’s a good different. The holiday seemed to work wonders for her. Thanks Jihyo.” Sana mumbled guiltily to her friend.

Jihyo looked at Sana with worry. She couldn’t exactly tell her not to be guilty about what she did. That wasn’t really her decision to make in this situation. She could only provide comfort and kind words.

“Let’s go get some ice-cream in the city, shall we?” Jihyo said excitedly.

“Is Momo rubbing off on you? We just ate lunch!” Sana responded.

“No matter how full you are, ice-cream time is anytime!” Jihyo snickered.

Tzuyu and Elkie had just finally reached their apartment and Tzuyu had open in awe. It had such a beautiful view of the city.

“This is such a pretty place Unnie! Woah ~ the view is no joke!” Said Tzuyu.

Elkie just laughed at Tzuyu’s reaction to the city lights. It was such a common sight for her now but she still had the same reaction each time as well. She stopped laughing when she remembered the nights she had spent staying up with Yeeun and talking to her while they talked non-stop. She didn’t know how she was going to face her again. She didn’t confess directly but she did show her feelings through her actions. Maybe that wasn’t enough but she couldn’t exactly go all out and confess to Yeeun when she was in a relationship with someone. Though she never saw the person, Yeeun had told her that she was dating someone and that Elkie should be less touchy with her.

This hurt Elkie a lot more than she expected it to, considering she had given many hints to Yeeun that she liked her. She felt like Yeeun had indirectly rejected her. The two of them became distant and it had really affected Elkie emotionally. Just like Tzuyu, she decided to go overseas and clear her mind for a little while. She didn’t keep in contact with her other friends either so nobody knew that she was back.

“Hey Yoda, do you want to go out for a walk? It’s nice weather outside.” Elkie suggested.

“Hmm? Sure Unnie. Let me just get ready.” Tzuyu replied, pulling on a jacket and a neck scarf.

“Elkie Unnie, you know you should talk to Yeeun Unnie.” Tzuyu suggested as they started walking.

“I know I should but it’s really hard. I don’t know how she’ll react. I left for so long, things would’ve changed for sure.” Elkie replied.

“You know, I really regretted not confessing to Sana Unnie earlier than I did. It was such a satisfying feeling, you know? Like you’ve finally gotten something heavy off your chest. It was different for me because I wasn’t there to see her reaction to it. I do feel like it was a little cowardly to do it but then again our relationship changed after our… our fight.  I wish I would’ve had the courage so that she wouldn’t have had to deal with the pain of a heart break.” Said Tzuyu.

“Why do you still worry about her so much when she broke your heart so badly? Why do you care so much? You went through so much pain yet you still care about her.” Elkie spoke.

“I’ve known Sana Unnie for a while and though her words really hurt me, at the end of the day, I still love her. For some reason, no matter how much pain I’m in, I’ll still worry about her.” Answered Tzuyu.

“Why does it feel like you’re the mature one of us two?” Elkie teased, ruffling Tzuyu’s hair.

“Because I am! You’re too childish!” Tzuyu replied, sticking her tongue out and running away from Elkie’s wrath.

“Ya Yoda! Stop right there!” Elkie chased Tzuyu.

She stopped in her tracks when she saw a familiar sight.

No way, I can’t deal with this right now. – Elkie.

“Chou Tzuyu! Come back here right now.” Elkie screamed, finally able to stop Tzuyu.

“What is it Unnie?” Tzuyu asked worriedly.

“Can you see the person on the opposite path? Don’t look yet! She’s Yeeun. Tzuyu, I don’t know what to do!” Elkie said nervously.

“I told you that you should talk to her! There’s clearly a misunderstanding between you two.” Said Tzuyu.

“Make her jealous.” Elkie muttered.

“What?!” Tzuyu whispered harshly.

“Let’s see if she gets jealous.” Elkie whispered back.

“Uh – are you sure that’s a good idea –” Elkie cut Tzuyu off by engulfing her in a hug.

“Well she clearly looks shocked. She stopped in her tracks. She’s looking down now, I think she’s playing with her hands.” Tzuyu commented.

“Are you giving me a live commentary of her actions or something?” Elkie asked.

“What else do you want to know? She doesn’t look happy at all.” Tzuyu answered.

Elkie almost had a heart attack when she saw two other familiar figures who had stopped a few metres away from their location.

“. This is bigger than I expected. Sana Unnie’s on the other side with Jihyo Unnie.” Elkie murmured as she saw the shocked faces of Tzuyu’s friends.

“Ah! Unnie! This wasn’t meant to happen! By the way, Yeeun looks like she’s going to kill me!” Tzuyu said.

“Well, we can’t do anything now! Do you want to pretend to walk away?” Said Elkie, still in Tzuyu’s embrace.

“I think that’s our best choice. Let’s pretend we didn’t see anyone.” Said Tzuyu, breaking away from the hug.

Elkie took Tzuyu’s hand in hers and walked away from the three pairs of eyes that were burning a hole in them.

Sana and Jihyo were still staring for a while at the space that Tzuyu and Elkie were standing on. They were really shocked with what just happened. What was it between the two, if there was anything?

“Let’s go home.” Sana muttered, turning the other way.

Jihyo didn’t know what Tzuyu was doing. Was she possibly deciding to get rid of her feelings for Sana? She’ll talk to her later; for now she had to worry about a most likely depressed Sana.

“Sana Unnie, are you okay?” Asked Jihyo, bringing Sana out of her thoughts.

“Of course. Why wouldn’t I be!” Sana answered a little too enthusiastically.

That wasn’t convincing at all – Jihyo.

I totally gave it away didn’t I? – Sana

“Come on – I think we’ll need more ice-cream.” Said Jihyo, earning a laugh from Sana.

They headed to the nearest grocer, picking up three tubs of ice-cream and headed to Jihyo’s apartment, which was closer. Jihyo wanted Sana to talk about her feelings. She shouldn’t keep it all in bottled up. Ice-cream talks are the best kind. She had to talk to Tzuyu later as well. Sometimes she really felt like a mediator between the two dumb lovers.

While Tzuyu and Elkie were walking home, they already knew that Yeeun was trailing behind them.

“Unnie…. I’m feeling a little creeped out right now. Why is she following us?” Tzuyu whispered.

“When she’s shy, she becomes creepy. Knowing her, she’ll follow us all the way back to the apartment.” Elkie replied.

“So we have to stick this close to each other so she gets jealous all the way to the apartment! Why did I decide to do this with you Unnie?” Tzuyu sighed.

“I did it for you at the airport so it’s only fair you repay me!” Elkie snickered.

Tzuyu laughed loudly, pretending Elkie just said some hilarious joke.

Why the hell is this so damn hard – Tzuyu

“Alright, we’re home….and she’s still following us.” Elkie commented.

“Did you fall in love with a stalker?” Tzuyu teased, earning a glare from Elkie.

“Ya! That’s it! I’m going to murder you tonight.” Elkie sneered.

“I love you Unnie!” Tzuyu shouted before she ran into her room.

Before Elkie could head to the bathroom, there was a knock at the door.

She really didn’t seem to make it less obvious – Elkie

Elkie was blessed with Yeeun’s angry face as soon as she opened the door and she let herself in.

“Yes, please come inside. You are very much welcome.” Elkie said sarcastically.

“Where the hell have you been?” Yeeun demanded.

“Why do you care anyway? Why are you here?” Elkie retorted.

“Because – because I can! Why are you answering my questions with more questions?” Yeeun asked.

“I don’t think I need to answer you, right? You made it clear you didn’t want anything to do with me…. Do you know how hard it was for me to deal with what you said? I spent hours crying about it and spent days without sleeping. I thought over and over again, what the hell I did wrong to make you react that way. You knew how I felt about you – I could tell and I knew you acted like that because of me. You became more distant and I couldn’t do anything about it. So instead, I went overseas.” Elkie answered coldly.

“I – um – I shouldn’t have said what I did say. I never wanted you to leave my side.” Yeeun mumbled, tears forming in her eyes.

She sighed heavily, trying to control her tears.

“I was never dating – I wasn’t in a relationship. I just – I grew these weird feelings for you and I didn’t know what to do. I was going crazy simply because I liked you a lot more than I should’ve. So I decided that maybe if I distanced myself from you and tell you to be less touchy, I’d be able to realise what my feelings really were. I didn’t know I was hurting you in the process of it all. I thought I was doing the right thing here and not assuming things. The whole time I pushed you away, I realised what I felt for you wasn’t just like; I loved you. By the time I made up my mind to come and talk to you – you weren’t here anymore. I spent days trying to find you; I camped outside your apartment for days but you still weren’t coming back. Sorn was the one who dragged me back home and told me that your neighbours said you had left to go overseas. I’m really sorry for hurting you the way I did. I never meant to do anything of the sort.” Yeeun said, sliding down the door.

Elkie was shocked with what Yeeun had just said and snapped out of her stupor when something hit her head. Tzuyu threw a paper ball at her head and pointed to Yeeun, before she went back into her room.

Comfort her you fool!

“Yeeun, look at me.” Elkie said softly, crouching in front of her.

Yeeun shook her head and continued looking down.

Do I really have to do this the romantic way? – Elkie

Elkie placed a finger under Yeeun’s chin and lifted it up so that her own eyes could meet hers. She wiped away her tears with the pad of her thumb, brushing her fingers across the apple of her cheek.

“I’m sorry too. I shouldn’t have left and I should’ve given you a chance to explain. I should’ve told you how I felt earlier and I should’ve realised what you were going through.” Elkie mumbled, leaning their heads together.

Elkie drew a large breath before she continued talking.

It’s now or never. I should do it. – Elkie

“Yeeun, I’ve liked you for years now. We’ve dealt through so much together and been through many ups and downs. You were the one who talked to me first since I was too shy but this time I’m going to be upfront about it. I love you. I love every single thing about you. You make me whole and you make me happy. Will you be my girlfriend?” Said Elkie

Tzuyu was right; it feels so good – Elkie

Yeeun didn’t say anything, worrying Elkie as each second went by. She almost thought she read their situation wrong again but when she felt Yeeun’s soft lips on hers, everything else was forgotten.

“Of course I will. I love you Elkie.” Yeeun mumbled, leaning in and stealing another kiss.

“Can I come out now?” Tzuyu asked from her room.

“Yeah come out Yoda.” Elkie answered.

“About damn time!” Tzuyu snickered.

Elkie rolled her eyes before she helped Yeeun up.

“Yeeun, this is Tzuyu. Tzuyu this is my girlfriend Yeeun.” Elkie said smugly.

“You don’t have to be worried about me Yeeun Unnie, I’m just someone who was in the same boat as Elkie. She was just taking care of me since we met overseas and bonded over the same situation.” Tzuyu answered to Yeeun’s glare which faltered when she was given the reason behind their relationship.

“I’m sorry to hear that Tzuyu. I hope everything gets better.” Yeeun suggested.

“Ah ~ it’s okay. I’ll leave you two here. You can come if you like though. Jihyo talked to me earlier and asked us out for dinner again and to bring you along.” Said Tzuyu, walking out of the apartment anyway.

“You want to go? I think I’ll need to go for Tzuyu. The girl she was talking about will be there and I’m worried for her. You won’t like it but I’m going to be doing some skinship with her to make her comfortable. Actually, you can do it too. It might make her realise she likes Tzuyu like you did.” Elkie said to Yeeun before she ran out the door to escape her wrath.

They all sat in Elkie’s car and Tzuyu sat at the back. Tzuyu was thinking about her earlier conversation with Jihyo. She was asking her about her relationship with Elkie and if it meant anything. Of course Tzuyu couldn’t lie to Jihyo about it so she just told her the truth. Following that, Jihyo had asked her to bring both Elkie and Yeeun along for dinner.

I shouldn’t read too much into it – Tzuyu

“Yoda, we’ll be right by your side. You don’t have to worry about a thing.” Elkie suggested.

They entered the restaurant giggling and smiling, only stopping when everyone at the table was staring at them.

“It’s nice hearing you laugh Tzuyu!” Dahyun teased.

Tzuyu threw her a dirty before she introduced Yeeun.

“You all remember Elkie right? This is Yeeun, also a friend.” Tzuyu introduced.

The friends all greeted her but Tzuyu was just looking at one person who seemed she was in a totally different world.

“It’s the one with the ash hair isn’t it?” Yeeun whispered in Tzuyu’s ear.

Tzuyu nodded and smiled at Yeeun who looked at her with sympathetic eyes.

“How come you haven’t ordered?” Tzuyu asked.

“We just thought we’ll wait for you guys.” Answered Mina.

“What about Momo? She looks like she’s sulking right now.” Tzuyu teased.

“That’s only because we’re not going out for Jokbal instead.” Chaeyoung snickered.

Everyone ordered their food and ate in peace. A certain ash haired girl wouldn’t leave Tzuyu’s mind but she tried to worry less.

“Oh, you have something here, let me get it for you.” Elkie pointed to Tzuyu’s lips before she wiped it with a napkin.

Tzuyu smiled at Elkie. She knew that she was trying to make Sana a little bit uncomfortable and Tzuyu could see that she was squirming in her seat.

“Do you want a bite from mine Tzu?” Asked Yeeun.

Someone immediately got up, scraping their chair. Tzuyu already knew who it was. The Tzu must’ve hit Sana harder than anything else – something only she called her.

Tzuyu was going to get up and follow her but Jihyo got up, signalling Tzuyu to sit back down. She was starting to feel a little too guilty.


A/N: I really rushed to write this because I haven't had time to write recently. My laptop died so I had to use another one >.<

I decided to add Elkie and Yeeun but I'm sorry if you didn't like that part or anything... it was just part of the story

Hope you liked the update ~

There's actually only one chapter to go!

P.S: Do leave some comments behind because I feel like this whole story is a mess....