YOUNG

Welcome To Sin City

Twenty-One.
The age of legalization.
The age of freedom.
Let's be honest here though, it was nothing close to freedom.


My friends on the other hand, believed the above statement so far, and so I found myself, standing among the crowd of people rubbing their skin against each other, holding a bottle of beer  and inhaling the scent that was supposed to be "adulthood".


A girl walked up to me and put her hands on my shoulder. She didn't say anything. She just started to move her hips in a poor attempt to follow the music and more of a successful one in getting near my crotch. Soon enough I felt the lower part of her body hot against my own and I was just standing there awkwardly the entire time. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't as if I was letting her do her thing, it's just that I don't really know what to do. You see, I wasn't one of the popular kids in high school who got laid by the age of 15. I got laid last year, but that wasn't a great story to tell, let's just say that it was a messy first time.


The girl's upper body is now pressed against mine and I can feel, and see, her supple s. She's pretty, in the most modern sense of it, blonde hair, pinkish skin - probably because of the booze she had and the heat in the club - huge round brown eyes, and red-lipsticked full lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and my stupid brain decided to imitate the gesture - which was the stupidest idea of all because of course I was supposed to put my arms on her waist - and I ended up smashing the beer bottle I was holding on to her head.


I heard her screamed "What the ?" and in a quick succession of events, someone grabbed my wrist and dragged me away and out while the bouncers were chasing after us. I was still holding what remained of the beer bottle when we stepped out of the the club and into the warm night breeze of Nevada.


"What the hell happened in there Seok?" my bubblegumblue-haired friend let go of my arm with too much force than necessary.
 

"It was an accident Soonyoung! I kind of panicked and I smashed her head with a bottle" I said before throwing the bottle shard away in disgust.
 

"THAT WAS CRAZY!" Soonyoung said half-mad, half-amazed. His frown slowly turned into a big smile and he laughed like a madman.
 

I laughed too. All of us laughed too. 
 

"Okay now where to?" the tallest of us said. Mingyu. He's younger than me by a couple of months but he's already 6 ft tall, towering all of us.
 

"Well we can do lots of things. We are in VEGAS BABY, The City of Angels!" Soonyoung screamed with a dramatic spread of his arms, as if he could hug the entire state.
 

"Are you sure you're older than us? We are in LAS VEGAS not LOS ANGELES hyung!" Seungkwan snapped at him, his annoyed face was both cute and scary. Which was the reason why we had a hard time entering the previous club but was also the reason why we were able to get in. His sassiness can literally get you anywhere.
 

"Tomato. Potato. Same thing" Soonyoung smiled at him proudly.
 

Seungkwan let out an exasperated sigh and buried his face on Minghao's back. Lanky boy with permed golden brown hair. Minghao's our main guy, only because his father funded this entire trip. He received a fat-assed check from his parents as a coming-of-age gift and he wanted to go exploring. Soonyoung, a close senior friend of ours was the real main guy. 
 

"What better coming-of-age trip there is than to flash our no-longer-fake-IDs to get into clubs eh?" I remembered him saying to us with an evil glint on his eyes.
 

"Seriously. What now?" Minghao said. He looked annoyed but we all know he'll never get annoyed with Soonyoung. He's too forgiving for his own good.

"Hmmmm. I say let's go to a Casino! Triple our load and get some you know" he raised his eyebrows suggestively as he said the last two words. We may or may not know what he meant by that but we just get along, stupidly entrusting our precious asses to our not-so-precious pack leader. 
 

You know that thing they do in Hollywood movies? Throw every piece of casino chip into the air and bathe in it? That freaking hurts but we did it anyway. We were young, we were barely legal, but it may or may not be Mr. Xu's intention after all, a bachelor party. After a few minutes I have in my hand another bottle of beer, which tasted better by the way, and I can see Soonyoung on the roulette table, arms around two voluptuous woman on each of his side. It seems like he's having a good of luck.


Not far away from him, Mingyu was playing baccarat slash flirting with the banker. He's gay by the way. We all are in our own ways, Mingyu and Seungkwan were already out as far as I can remember. Minghao still closet. Soonyoung was simply full of ual hormones so he chose to go both ways, whoever can get the deed done counts, he says. I am more like Soonyoung, not just as active, that's why I can't blame Mingyu, I'll be flirting with him too if I saw him first, but rules are rules.


I felt a smile on my face when I saw Mingyu shifted on his seat and bat his eyelashes towards the man. The banker was tall, with lazy taunting eyes almost hidden beneath his raven black hair. I could almost hear his deep voice as he answered Mingyu's questions. They were staring at each other, playing this game of chance. The banker playing to get a lot of tips. The player playing to get between the banker's hips.


"!" I turned my head and saw Minghao slamming the slot machine.


"HELLOOO?? LANGUAGE?!" Seungkwan reprimanded. "!" he screamed so himself after his own slot machine stopped rolling. Minghao pushed him hard and he stumbled out of his chair. A fight would've ensued if not for the guy who helped him stood up. He had his full-flirty mode on. The guy looked American and he wasn't alone, the Chinese guy beside him walked towards Minghao and whispered something to his ear. I lost interest after that.


I walked out of the Casino towards the hotel bar and ordered something from the menu that was actually just the easiest to say, and with coke in it, since I don't know anything about adult drinks. I don't know anything about adulthood in general, but here I am pretending that I am one even if all I wanted to do was to be buried in between the softest blanket and the softest bed while watching The Walking Dead. Well at least my friends were having fun, there'll be more fun later when they do the deed.


"Penny for your thoughts?" A voice interrupted my musings. I sipped my whiskey and coke on the rocks as cool as possible before turning my head to the source of sound. I almost spit out the drink and embarass myself.


I thought the heavens were playing tricks on me. At first I thought he was a girl, which was odd because the pitch of the voice wasn't all woman-like, but then I noticed his protrudingadam's apple that bobbed up then down when he let out a laugh. He probably laughed at my shocked expression, so I smiled my all-teeth smile. God I hope I did not look stupid.


"So. Here's my penny, what about your thoughts?" He actually put a penny on top of the counter.


"I'm thinking of getting laid tonight" were my genius words. I had to mentally face-palm myself. So smooth Seokmin.


"Maybe I can help you with that?" he said again after a laugh. His voice was oh-so-stunning like the angels were playing their harps on each syllable he uttered. He looked like an angel himself. Porcelain-white skin, almost silver hair, thin lips that I would love to see swollen.


Ten minutes later I was pressing him hard against his hotel room door. Not from the inside, no, but from the outside, in the hallways. We started making out from the elevator until here, good thing no one saw us but the security staff watching the CCTV cameras. Oh well, who cares. We made it inside, luckily, before we undressed each other. Eager hands removing each item of clothing, almost ripping it apart, but his looked expensive so I was more careful.  Our lips only parted for a few seconds to allow my shirt over my head but then it was pressed together in a snap.


I was hungry for affection.  

He was hungry for who-knows-what.

Still. Both of us were hungry for something.

He was very skilled, unlike that girl I gave my ity to who bit my balls in the process.

He was different. His hands roamed my body like it was his home. He knew every crook and curve. He knew what buttons to push and where those buttons were. He bit me, intentionally and I my mind went blank as he red bruises on my neck and he let me do it too. I painted his sparkling white skin red and he laughed at my hesitation but still guided me through and I never thought I'll be drunk for something like this. I never thought I was craving for this.

He let me enter him. Warm and raw, he's already wet from his natural juices and I thank the heavens for this magnificent creature in front of me, swallowing me whole and tight. I didn't even care about protection, as stupid as it sounds, I think I can die a sweet death after this. I want to feel him, every inch of him without the restrictions of a plastic material or whatever that 's made of, and so I race towards my bliss. Holding on tight to his hips as I chase my high. His moans were music to my ears and when I heard his breath hitched I know he came before me and I followed three s after.

". That was awesome" I said as I lay on my back,

"Yes it was" the beautiful creature from heaven whispered beside me. I felt him moved as I drift off towards nothingness, and the last thing I remembered was the sound of some jazz music and the smell of cigarette.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A/N BOO ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello so I am putting this fic up again because I already almost finished the next chapter and I am hungry for a SeokHan fic so I made one myself. NEXT UP THE ANGEL'S POV .. if you guys would subscribe just so you know haha ... [email protected] twitter if you wanna fight meh ...