Oh...Hey Roomie

A Gangster or a Teacher W.T.F.

>RECAP<

""You do know you left the stove on right?""

----------------------------------------------------------------

"AAAAH!" screamed Jungsu as she turned around looking for something alive....hopefully.....'hmmm' Jungsu didn't spot anyone or anything suspicious. Still she was freaked and turned to grab her pot and eat with her back against the wall.

As she she turned to get her pot she saw a young looking man dressed in black sitting on her counter.

"Hello."

Jungsu dropped her pot in shock and screamed bloody murder, she was about to run out but the young man stopped her.

"Heey!! shoo shoo!" no matter how hard the mysterious man would try and get the girl to quiet down, Jungsu would scream even louder,  SHUT UP!" he walked right in front of Jungsu's face and stared her down.

'Oh I'm going to die, right here and now!' Jungsu was screaming in her head while still making eye contact with this strange man.

Finally gathering up courage Jungsu asked, "W-w-who....are you?"

"I'm glad you asked....I am your new roommate, you could say, my name is Junhyung." Junhyung responded.

"Roommate? But you're a guy and I'm a.....girl," pointing out the obvious was one of Jungsu's many talents, "How could we room? How did the college people approve this?" She was going crazy with all these questions flooding her mind.

"Techinically the college doesn't know about me and neither should you, but I didn't want my new home burning down," Junhyung said while walking around the small living room, if you could call it a living room.

"What do you mean the college doesn't know about you and this being your new home?!"

"Let's just say, I'm way older than I really look, my pass housers kicked me out and I.....don't exist....anymore."

"What...do...you...mean...by....that?" Jungsu was truly getting scared. How could someone not exist anymore but be standing in her dorm, unless he was a, "Ghost."

"Bingo." Junhyung was pleased that his new houser wasn't as stupid as he thought...unless you count her leaving the stove one.

".....Oh...yeah cause that's normal, having a ghost show up in my dorm suddenly and telling me that I'm his new roomie." Jungsu started rambling to herself

"Actually Jungsu, I came a few hours after you moved in, I just didn't want to show myself just yet."-"But what made you show yourself? Why not keep yourself hidden?" She cut in.

"Well I was in but I was watching you and  I saw you left the stove on and I felt lonely not being able to speak to anyone...I haven't spoken for 52 years until now." Junhyung starting to remember his physical life and how he passed on when he was only at the ripe age of 20.

"....So let me get this straight. Your name is Junhyung, my new roommate, and a ghost?" Jungsu said straigtening out the wrinkles in her mind, "What did you mean by your pass housers kicking you out?"

"Oh, that, hahaha well before I came to you, the other people i lived with didn't know I was there, but one day their little daughter was home alone I was making sure she was safe and just following her wherever she went. But a few minutes after her parents left, burglars broke in. I was able to bring their daugher to safety into a closet and locked it and tried to get the burglars out, I tried freaking them out, throwing pots and tripped them and blowing in their faces, luckily they left and somehow the daughters parents found out about the break in through some neigbors and came rushing in. They heard their daughter screaming and thought it was one of the robbers that locked their daughter in their. In the next few hours police were at their house trying to catch the robbers and also a priest. He blessed the house with special water. I was on the second floor, the priest came up and blessed the corner where I was and splashed the salt water on me. I was immedialty transferred out and I wandered around to live somewhere. That's how i got here."

"Woah....so you're a good ghost then?"

"I like to think so," Junhyung smiled proudly.

"You can stay here, but we have to set some boundaries and rules! First. You will never enter the bathroom while I am in it."

"Done."

"Second you will turn away whenever I am changing,"

"...."

"Third....actually that's all I really need, other than that I'm cool with everything else."

"Alright then, so where do I sleep?" Junhyung agreed

"Where have you been sleeping for the nights?" Jungsu said trying to give Junhyung the hint.

"Right by you..." He slowly answered.

"WHAT?! YOU WERE SLEEPING WITH ME THIS WHOLE TIME?! YOU BETTER NOT HAVE DONE ANY SILLY BUSINESS WITH MY BODY YOU CREEP!!!!" Jungsu covered her body with her arms while shouting at Junhyung.

"Chill girl I just slept nothing else, by the way you have some very nice artwork, I've watched you paint when I first arrived."

Jungsu blushed at his comment...'He isn't so bad'

 

Jungsu didn't know what to do after that, "Alright bed time!"

"Wait Jungsu! Where do I sleep?"

 

The lights were turned off.

_________________________________

comment please?