So, You're My Roommate

A Gangster or a Teacher W.T.F.

WADDUP Y?!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungsu arrived home after her scene with Seung-ho

_______*flux capacitor...AKA flashback*__________

"What the hell is Mblaq? A new paint color?" Jungsu said getting pissed at the Seung-ho's cocky attitude.

"You'll find out soon enough little girl."

"Frick! I AM NOT A LITTLE GIRL I AM LEGALLY AN ADULT (A/N: America wise)YOU DO NOT CALL ME A LITTLE GIRL YOU ARROGANT MAN IN BLACK RIP OFF!" Jungsu loosing her temper

"You better watch your back. No one, and I mean NO ONE talks to me like that, little girl." Seung-ho stated confidently and firmly which seem to make Jungsu even more mad. But before Jungsu could say anything back to him, she realized this was a pointless argument and just turned around and left.

'It's not like I'll ever see him again' Jungsu thought while heading home

"Joon," Seungho pulled out his phone, "Tell Thunder I need some background info on a girl named Jungsu."

"No last name hyung? It's going to be a little diffcult but we'll get it." Joon replied

 

_______*BACK TO THE FUUUUUTURE!*______

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Jungsu groaned as loud as her lungs would allow and fell on her bed, "Thank Goodness I don't have a roommate or I wouldn't be able to blow off steam.....hmmmm what should I eat for dinner?"

Jungsu walked over to her tiny kitchen that the dorm offered, pulled out a pot, filled it with water and let it boil.

Looking through her tiny fridge she spotted a pack of ramen.

'Ramen in the fridge? When did I do that?' Jungsu was confused, but nevertheless hungry and ignored where her ramen has been. She threw the ramen into the now boiling water and started to break up the noodles.

"Blaaah soo hungry, work faster noodles, work!" the hungry girl started complaining, "Work, work faster, water boil, boil, boil quicker! My tummy is a rumbling and I need some food in my belly!!!" Jungsu, paused and laughed at what her mind just came up with.

'Too much Austin Powers' she thought.

Taking the pot off the stove and placing it onto the counter, Jungsu began to dig into her longly awaited meal.

"Mhmmmmm heaven in my mouth....I shouldn't have eaten the chocolate muffin," Jungsu paused. "Rain."

Her first friend.

 

Jungsu cracked a smile remembering their first encounter and how they became close in a matter of a few minutes.

Clang!

'What....the....fu..." Jungsu didn't have enough time to finish her thought when a voice interuppted her.

 

"You do know you left the stove on right?"