His Eye Is On The Sparrow

A Gangster or a Teacher W.T.F.

"First day of school la la la~" Jungsu said to herself while waking up, "Better make some friends Jungsu or you're gonna be alone for the next four years"

Jungsu tilter her head from her hair and pillows to see the time, '8:54 A.M.'

"Another 2 minutes and I'll get rea-8:54?! I'm so late" Jungsu rushed out of bed ran her bathroom, the water ran her toothbrush under the water and started brushing, 'The first day too' Jungsu groaned inwardly.

After finishing her morning activites in a total of 3 minutes and 1.2943092 miliseconds she rushed to her closet grabbed a black hoodie and grey skinny jeans and a pair of black leather boots.

", do I have time to eat? Poptarts." Jungsu hurridly grabbed the food item ran out the door, locked it and hurried off to her first class. Math class.

____In Class____

"Hello everyone, I am Professor Yoochun, but you can call me Professor Yoochun" students smirked and giggled at the attempted joke shot at them, "This is Statistics (Idk what math courses they offer in college) class and I do hope each of you pass" Yoochun greeted warmly.

____Jungsu____

'Ah! This room....Micky Yoochun? The kind of name is that?' Jungsu swore in her head while opening the door

Every single head turned to Jungsu in curiosity, all that is but Professor Yoochun's. His eyes immeditaly darted towards the short girl and her clothes....'Hmmph just woke up....wrinkled jeans messy hair....she's gonna be trouble'

"H-hi,"Jungsu bowed to Yoochun, "I'm sorry I'm late."

"No explantion to why your late?" Questioned Yoochun in awe at this girl not even bothering to make an excuse to her tardiness

"Why? It's not high school and teachers don't ever believe a student's reason, so why should I even bother?" Jungsu added while eating the last of her s'mores poptarts.

"I don't like your attitude," Yoochun said starting to get a little agigtated

"Well I don't like math sooo we're even....Micky" Jungsu said, inwardly smirking sensing that she just owned the professor.

"It's Professor Yoochun"

'More like Professor Dickhead' Jungsu thought.

She shrugged, turned around and took an unoccupied seat in the first row.

 

Students started whispering

"What was that all about?"

"Girl got spunk"

"She thinks she's all that cch."

"What a , disrespecting a teacher like that"

"Psst pass the cheez-its"

"Do they know each other?"

 

Jungsu heard all these but chose to ignore them, except the cheez-it's comment that made her smirk.

 

 

Yoochun snapped back into reality and started to teach the class till 1'o clock.

___After class (Cause I know nothing about statistics)______

Every started gathering their things, Jungsu included. darting towards the door to freedom happiness and a chocolate muffin she saw on the way in at a small coffee shop.

 

"Oi! Late girl. Stay back a few minutes I need to talk to you." Yoochun shouted towards Jungsu

'Aah , maybe if I run for it, damn too many people in the way...maybe he's going to apologize. Doubt it.' Jungsu stopped to think

Yoochun saw the girl standing there, thinking he stopped her headed over towards her to bring her back over to his desk.

'Maybe he's gonna admit what a dickhead he truly is...all is right in the world!' Jungsu happily imaged, eyes gleaming, but turning dark once she felt a presence behind her, turning around she saw Professor Dickhead hovering over her with his left arm pointing towards an empty seat in front of his desk.

', not a seat, thats means it's going to take forever' Stepping over and placing her body only on half the seat, far away from Yoochun as possible.

"I want to talk to you about your attitude and respectfulness towards an elder," Yoochun started, "Although I just graduated from graduate school does not mean I am to be treated like this by a girl of your standing"

'Oh know he did NOT just say that',

"Look whos disprescting now" Jungsu retorted with a sour face at Yoochun's, 'He really is a dickhead'

 

"Look I am kindly asking you to please leave your attitude at the door when you come into my room, "Mickey's voice now starting to rise, "Please do that, I will assure this side of me will never come out again."

Jungsu stopped 'Whaaat? is he....begging? MUAHAHAHAHAHA pathetic, atleast he's trying.'

"We'll see." And with that Jungsu stood up and walked out the classroom towards her awating chocolate muffin.

 

Yoochun looked back at his computer pulliing up profiles of his students....."Han Jungsu." he softly whispered.