*Prologue*

Butterfly

It was a sunny day to stroll in the park. A little girl, whose age 6 years old happily chase a big butterfly. She followed it until she reach the center of the park, she smile seeing the butterlfy fly away. She looked around and realize that she was far from the entrance. For a little girl she got scared, she walk back to the path where she went, she stopped when she realize there's two ways.

 

 

The little girl starts to cry as she called out her Mom's name.

 

 

"Eomma!" she said, tears rolling down her cheeks.

 

 

"Hey" said a person behind her.

 

 

The little girl turn around and saw a boy whose age same as her. She wipe her tears.

 

 

"Why are you crying ?" he ask.

 

 

"I-i'm,...lost" she said.

 

 

"Do you know where you last went ?" he ask.

 

 

The little girl nodded. "Main entrance" she answered.

 

 

"I'll take you back" he said. The little girl look at him, unsure if she will trust him.

 

 

The boy can see that she's confuse if she'll trust him. He smiled and gave her a assuring smile. "Trust me i'll get you back"

 

 

"Promise first" said the girl.

 

 

"Promise" he said then offered his hand. The little girl then hold his hand as the boy started walking towards the right direction.

 

 

The two little kids walked in silence, since the litte girl is still wondering if she made the right choice to trust him. On the other hand, the boy is confident that he'll take her to the area where she said.

 

 

After a few minutes they reach the Main Entrance of the park. There the little girl saw her Eomma talking to some guards, she let go of the latter's hand and run towards her Mom.

 

 

"Eomma!" she said making her Mom look at her direction. The little girl hug her mother.

 

 

"Eomma"

 

 

"Where have you been ? Are you okay ?" said her Mom worriedly.

 

 

"I'm okay, thanks to him" she said and pointed at the latter whose being interviewed by the park guards.

 

 

"Is he lost too ?" ask The little girl's Mom.

 

 

"No Ma'am" said the guards.

 

 

"What's your name ?" ask the mother of the little girl.

 

 

"Jin. Kim Seok Jin" he said.

 

 

"Thank you for bringing back my daughter, Jin. Are you alone ?"

 

 

The little boy shook his head. "No, my brother and sister are with me" he said and smile.

 

 

The little girl's Mother smile. "Yoon, what will  you say to him ?" said the little girl's Mother.

 

 

The little girl smile and nodded before turning to Jin. "Thank you"

 

 

Jin smiled. "You're welcome. What is your name ?"

 

 

"Yoonjo. Shin Yoon Jo" she said.

 

 

"You're welcome, Yoonjo"

 

 

"Thank you again for returning her back. We'll go ahead first. Officer please, guide him, thank you" said Yoonjo's Mother.

 

 

"Goodbye" said Jin.

 

 

Yoonjo smile at him and waved her hand. "Goodbye, see you again" she said.

 

 

Yoonjo's mother smiled seeing her daughter bidding goodbye.