Interaction… and Jealousy?

MYUNGSOO’S FIRST LOVE IS… HIS ENEMY

 

Interaction… and Jealousy?

============

The bet between you and Myungsoo immediately spread around the school and most girls obviously side around Myungsoo and even send him lunch and letters of ‘good lucks’ and ‘you’ll always be number 1 in our eyes’

While guys greet you with ‘hwaiting’ and ‘you can beat him anytime’ in the corridors while walking.

There was a news that the exam will be held next month after a one week holiday, since it’s the centennial year of the school and the faculty and staff will be having a camp leaving the students to have free whole week, and both of you seem relaxed by that. You don’t have to study that much yet since there’s a whole lot of time to do that.

You are planning to go to Jeju Island to relax for that whole week and you are currently packing for your trip.

Suddenly, you heard the doorbell rang as you stopped packing and went downstairs. Your butler and maids went on day-off today so its on you and Sungjong in the house. Your parents are out of the country being busy with your company.

You opened the door only to be greeted by 4 Minute and Infinite. Your cousin is not with them and you are kind of thankful.

You saw Myungsoo looking at you coldly.

You stepped aside and opened the door wider to let them in.

“Noona, who’s there?” Sungjong called out as he went downstairs.

Sungjong eyes widened as he immediately ran to his hyungs and noonas, “Omo, hyungs, noonas, you didn’t tell me your coming, come sit.” Sungjong said as he led them to your living room.

You softly smile at your younger brother as you went to close the door only to come face to face with Myungsoo.

Your heart skipped a beat while Myungsoo felt his breath caught. You both had eye contact but you’re the first to look away.

You closed the door while Myungsoo went to the living room. You soon followed them to the living room.

“Omo! Finally! That Giyoon girl is not here!” Sungjong exclaimed as 4 minute and Infinite (except for L who’s always quite) just laughed. They all know how Sungjong hated your cousin.

You shook your head, “Sungjong-ah, stop saying that! Giyoon unnie is our cousin and she’s older than you so respect her, ok?” you scolded.

Sungjong just pouted, “Fine… Giyoon Ahjumma.” Sungjong mumbled.

Your jaw dropped, “Yah!” you stepped towards him and he rocketed from his seat to his Myungsoo hyung, “Hyung help!”

Myungsoo just rolled his eyes as he moved to the side making Sungjong shield-less.

“Ow, noona, hyung!” Sungjong cried out as you and Myungsoo hit the back of his head at the same time. You and Myungsoo looked at each other.

You cleared your throat as you looked away, *We seem to always lock-eyes today… * you and Myungsoo thought.

“I’ll be getting some snacks and drinks…” you said as you went to the kitchen.

“I’ll be using the restroom.” Myungsoo called as he went to the restroom.

4 Minute and Infinite smirked, “They so like each other.” They said altogether.

“It’s much better if ~~~~ dongsaeng is Myungsoo’s girlfriend.” Hyuna said earning nods from 4 minute.

Infinite raised a brow, “So we’re thinking of the same thing.” Hoya said.

“We don’t like Giyoon at all just like Sungjong. She went to our hangout place even at night just to be with L and her voice is so annoying when she whines. Aegyo doesn’t even fit her but she kept doing that in front of us.” Sungyeol said as he shuddered in disgust.

“So true! She always annoys us especially Hyuna. You know how much she hates childish person and Giyoon is so childish in front of us. She always whines and arggh. She’s a wannabe. Ever since she became L’s girlfriend she acts like she’s the center of the universe. I even saw her bullying a nerd that has a crush on L. poor girl… I just hate her. Besides, we all know that L doesn’t love her. I even think that L is using her to forget ~~~~ dongsaeng. But now that she’s back, I hope that they’ll be back together.” Jihyun said.

“Although I don’t know why noona left 3 years ago… I just think that she has a reason. I mean there’s a reason. Noona love hyung and she wouldn’t want to hurt hyung. My noona is not that kind of person unlike Giyoon Ahjumma who will do anything to get what she wants. I just think that Noona and Hyung should be back together.” Sungjong said sadly.

Their talk was interrupted when Myungsoo came back and you came back with the snacks.

You were about to go upstairs but 4 minute drag you down and made you sit with them beside Myungsoo.

At first it felt awkward but soon the living room is full of life.

“So… the free week is coming. What should we do?” Woohyun asked as he put his arms around his girlfriend.

Gayoon beamed, “We can go on a trip! Infinite, 4 minute and ~~~~.”

You tilt your head, as a cute, questioning look appeared on your face, “Where is Giyoon unnie?”

“Aigoo, you’re so cute!” Hyuna exclaimed as she pinched your cheeks while you just smiled awkwardly.

“Giyoon is in Busan. She visited her parents… she won’t be coming until the exams.” Myungsoo said quietly.

You nodded in understanding.

“So, ~~~~, you’ll be coming with us right?” Jiyoon asked as she beamed at you.

You frowned, “Unnie, I don’t think I can go…” You said sadly.

“Wae?” the guys asked.

“Noona and I are going to Jeju. We’ll be spending some time together because noona promised to me that she’ll make up the time she lost to bond with me.” Sungjong said excitedly.

You softly smiled back at Sungjong, “Then, we’ll come to!” Sunggyu announced, “Well, if that’s alright with you…” Sunggyu continued.

You smile, “It’s alright with me…” You and Sungjong said.

“Then it’s settled, and Myungsoo—“ Dongwoo said as he saw Myungsoo was about to speak, “—you can’t say that you can’t come because seriously, you don’t have anything to do.”

Myungsoo closed his mouth and just rolled his eyes.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, “I’ll get it!” Sungjong exclaimed as he jumped from his seat.

Sungjong opened the door as you all continued talking as you planned the trip to Jeju.

“Annyeong! Umm… is this the Lee mansion.” The boy with a pearl pink hair asked.

Sungjong’s eyebrows furrowed, * Who in their right mind would a guy have a pearl pink hair? * Sungjong thought, “Yes… do you need anything?”

The guy’s brightened immediately, “Then is ~~~~~ there?”

“Sungjong, who’s there?” You asked as you walked to the door, curious of what Sungjong took so long.

“~~~~ Babe!” the boy exclaimed as he saw you.

Your eyes widened as you ran to the door, “Byunghun oppa! What are you doing here?”

The boy didn’t answer but just hugged you, “Aigoo, I missed you! You didn’t call me for a whole month, what do you take me as?” Byunghun continued hugging you as you chuckled in his arms.

4 minute and infinite exchange glances.

Myungsoo on the other hand is glaring at the guy, *Who the hell is that guy? Why is she hugging ~~~~? Aish, and why am I feeling like this again. I shouldn’t be jealous. ~~~~ is not my girlfriend anymore and she left me so why would I be jealous?... *

You slowly pulled away from Byunghun, “Oppa, this is such a surprise.”

Byunghun smiled, “Of course I would like to surprise my baby! Anyway, let’s spend time tomorrow!” Byunghun said totally oblivious from the curious gazes from 4 Minute and infinite.

“Ahem… would you like to introduce him to us noona?” Sungjong interrupted your conversion.

“Oh, yeah, I’m sorry! Byunghun oppa, this is my brother Sungjong and his friends infinite. Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Hoya, Dongwoo, Woohyun and L and their girlfriend’s, 4 minute. Hyuna, Gayoon, Sohyun, Jiyoon and Jihyun.” You introduce as you pointed at each peson.

“Annyeong! I’m Lee Byunghun but I prefer to be called L.joe.” Byunghun said as he bowed.

“What are you to my noona?” Sungjong straight-forwardly said.

“Sungjong!” you hissed as you gave him a look, “Don’t be like that to a guest.”

Sungjong just pouted cutely.

Byunghun smiled as he put his arms on your shoulders and pulled you closer, “Your noona is my baby!”

Everyone looked at Byunghun weirdly while L continued sending eye-daggers to him.

“Oppa, stop it!” you softly elbowed Byunghun as you flushed red.

Byunghun just beamed, “Aigoo… so slow. I’m ~~~~ ‘s boyfriend!”

Everyone’s jaw dropped as they looked at Byunghun in disbelief.

*Boyfriend? But he’s not even worthy for my ~~~~~! * Myungsoo thought angrily totally oblivious that he called you his…

 

=======

 

Wah.. It's December 23 already... Don't worry, I'll keep my promise that this will be done at exactly the 25th :D