Trip and More Jealousy?

MYUNGSOO’S FIRST LOVE IS… HIS ENEMY

 

Trip and More Jealousy?

===========

Infinite (minus Sungjong) and 4 Minute is at the park waiting for you and Sungjong.

“Oh! There they are!” Gayoon called out as everyone looked up to see you in a cute overall.

“Wait, someone is with them… L.joe…” Woohyun said as he squeezed his already small eyes to get a better view.

As soon as you, Sungjong and Byunghun arrived in front of them, the girls immediately pulled you, “Why did you bring him?”

You looked back to see Byunghun greeting Infinite, “Well, he wants to go too… and besides, I can’t just leave him when he came all the way here in Korea just to visit me.”

Infinite warily greeted Byunghun as 4 minute and you came back in the scene. They remember the scheme that happened a few days ago.

Flashbacks:

Byunghun just beamed, “Aigoo… so slow. I’m ~~~~ ‘s boyfriend!”

Everyone’s jaw dropped as they looked at Byunghun in disbelief.

*Boyfriend? But he’s not even worthy for my ~~~~~! * Myungsoo thought angrily totally oblivious that he called you his…

You pulled away from Byunghun’s grasp as you hit the back of his head, “Yah! Stop making wrong interpretation!”

You glared at Byunghun as Byunghun just pouted.

You rolled your eyes as you looked at Infinite and 4 Minute apologetically, “Please don’t misinterpret. Byunghun and I are just friends. He just means that he is friend that is a boy and no other meaning, that’s it.”

“Then how did you two meet?” Sungjong, your curious brother, asked.

L.joe softly smiled as he softly patted your head, “Your noona became my friend at the hospital.”

“Hospital?” Myungsoo said as he looked at the both of you confusedly as the other guys in the room looked at Myungsoo in a little shock since he’s the quite type and as long as they remember, he’s totally angry with you that its already near killing you (well, not literally). Then why did the Almighty L asked something about you?

Byunghun looked at you and saw your eyes panicking as you shook your head at him and gave him a meaningful glance, *You promised not to let anyone know! *

Byunghun softly smiled, *Of course I would keep my promise *, “Well, ~~~~~ is visiting a friend in the hospital when she bumped into me and at that time I was recovering from my surgery because I got in a car accident and well, I fell for ~~~~~, literally because back then my legs was in a cast and since ~~~~~ here is a softy, she took care of me and we became friends and attended the same high school.”

You looked at Byunghun and softly smiled and gave him a thankful gaze.

End of flashback…

The ride to Jeju Island is long and tiring.

You used 2 rides: Your van and Sunggyu’s van.

In your van, there are you, Hoya and Hyuna, Dongwoo and Sohyun, Sungjong and Byunghun. The rest is in Sunggyu’s van.

It was a good thing that you and Myungsoo is in different van since it would’ve been awkward.

Sunggyu drove his van while Byunghun is the one to drive in your van.

You’re beside him in front and told him that if ever, he’s tired; the one who will drive is you since the rest in the van that you’re with doesn’t know how to drive or doesn’t have license.

After a few hours Sunggyu texted you to tell Byunghun to have a stop over first at a gasoline station.

Byunghun pulled over and you can already see that Sunggyu’s van is already there.

Everyone came out, some still in their sleepy mode since some has already fallen asleep and some talking.

You came out of the car and Byunghun immediately came to your side.

You look up only to meet Myungsoo’s intense gaze. You blinked as you looked away gulping hard.

“Hey! Sorry that I suddenly asked for a stop over. It’s just I started having cramps.” Sunggyu said as he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

“Hyung, I’ll drive starting from here.” Myungsoo said.

Sunggyu looked up and smiled, “Aigoo, Thanks!”

You looked at Myungsoo but then you heard Byunghun yawned.

You walked to him and rubbed his back softly, “You alright, oppa? You tired already?”

Byunghun smiled weakly, “I’m alright, just a bit sleepy. I think I’m just a bit jet lagged since I just came yesterday and I wasn’t able to rest well last night.”

You frowned, “Oppa, you’re a little pale. Are you getting low bloods again?” You said you touched his face.

Myungsoo glared at the both of you seeing your little yet intimate interaction with Byunghun. He felt his blood boil and it’s like he wanted to kill someone, * Wait, why would I feel like this? * Myungsoo thought as he looked at your worried face looking at Byunghun while sweeping Byunghun’s bangs that is covering his eyes.

Myungsoo looked away bitterly.

“Oppa, here, drink this medicine and here, I bought slurpy…” You said as Byunghun drank his medicine and took a sip of the slurpy.

You looked at Byunghun worriedly as you rubbed his arms, “Aigoo, oppa, I think you should rest. I’ll drive from here.”

Byunghun looked up, “Annio, I’ll drive…”

“Tsst… no more protest! I’ll be driving!” you said as you firmly held your finger.

Byunghun smirked as he pecked at your finger.

You blinked at the sudden movement then glared at Byunghun, “Yah! Lee Byunghun!”

Byunghun just smiled as he patted your head.

Myungsoo continued glaring at the both of you and someone noticed it. Sungyeol…

Sungyeol followed Myungsoo’s gaze then smirked.

“Is there a problem dongsaeng?” Sungyeol suddenly asked.

“Oh… well, Byunghun oppa here is having low blood. So I’ll drive here from now on…” You explained as you steal the key from Byunghun’s hands.

Sungyeol frowned, “Really? Then do you want me to drive? Sungjong can exchange with me…” Sungyeol offered.

“Annio, it’s alright… I can manage.” You said as you smiled at him.

Sungyeol nodded in understanding, “Then just tell me if you want to change…”

Sungyeol walked away and went to Myungsoo’s direction.

“What did you two talk about?” Myungsoo asked, trying to be casual.

Sungyeol just smiled, “L, you don’t have to be jealous. ~~~~ is just taking care of L.joe cause he’s having low blood.”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes while he looked away, trying to cover his reddened face, “I-I’m not jealous…”

Sungyeol smirked, “U-huh… say whatever you want. Let’s go back to the car… You’ll be the one driving right? Here!” Sungyeol said as he tossed the key to Myungsoo as he walked away.

Myungsoo frowned, “Then that pinky should’ve stayed behind…” Myunsoo muttered under his breath as he walked towards the car.

Myungsoo saw you getting in the driver’s seat as Byunghun walked around the car to seat beside you.

Myungsoo frowned, “How I wish you would trip.”

Suddenly, Byunghun tripped on a rock but got a hold of the hood of the car.

Myungsoo smirked satisfied as he went to the driver seat.