The bet...

MYUNGSOO’S FIRST LOVE IS… HIS ENEMY

 

The Bet…

===============

It’s been a month since you came to Korea and started schooling at Woolim Academy.

Your popularity immediately increased as soon as you became a Woolim Student especially since everyone knows you’re Sungjong’s noona.

You became number one for lovers since guys started asking you out and girls want to be your friend. But you are already friends with 4 Minute and Infinite making guys loose hope even if Infinite already has girlfriends and some girls to hate you since you’re immediately friends with the queenkas and even close to their ‘oppas’ making you also a number one in the haters department for the girls.

In these past month, your fans also increased not only because of your influence from Infinite and 4 Minute but because you’re also beauty and brains. You had just beaten Myungsoo from being the Top 1 for the Juniors making him angrier by the second.

But it wasn’t your fault. You’re naturally smart and talented and teachers favored you. You’re kind, smart, beautiful, polite, respectful, and lovable and many other good things they can say…

You are walking down the corridor not forgetting to greet back the people who greeted you. Suddenly, you heard a girly scream calling your name behind you.

You turned around to see Sungjong running towards you with 4 Minute and Infinite.

Sungjong linked his arms around you as you greeted Infinite and 4 Minute, “Dongsaeng-ah, let’s eat lunch together!” Sohyun said as she linked her arms on the other side where Sungjong is hugging.

“Aigoo, our ex-maknae loves calling you, our now-maknae, dongsaeng.” Sunggyu teased as Sohyun pouted making everyone laugh.

You all arrived in the cafeteria and ordered food then after, went to a table and started eating. You can feel Myungsoo’s eyes boring in your direction.

You sighed as you faced Myungsoo, “Myungsoo-ah, is there anything you want?” you asked softly only to be answered rudely, “Stop calling me Myungsoo and being so informal!”

“Hyung, don’t shout at my noona.” Sungjong said quietly as the whole table went silent. Everyone in the table knows you’re past relationship and they’re the only ones who know it.

“You shut up Sungjong!” Myungsoo hissed as he continued glaring at you.

Suddenly, he said something that made everyone confuse, “Let’s have a bet!”

You raised an eyebrow then smirked, “You’re on!”

Myungsoo smirked back but you can see the hatred in his eyes, “You stole my position as Top 1 and I’m gonna steal it back. Either one of us got the highest score in our next exam.”

You looked at him amusedly, “You’re that confident that you’re smarter than me, eh?” You smiled which irked him more, “Ok, what’s the prize?”

Myungsoo inhaled and said the first thing that came to his mind, “If I win… You’ll be my girlfriend and my slave!”

You’re eyes widened but then composed yourself, “Fine… And if I win… You’ll stop treating me as an enemy!”

“DEAL!” you both exclaimed as both of you glared at each other.

Suddenly, you heard a shriek, “Oppa! I’m your girlfriend! Why would you ask her to be your girlfriend when I’m in a relationship with you!” your cousin Giyoon said as she glares at Myungsoo in disbelief.

Now that Giyoon said it, Myungsoo just realized what he just made as a deal, “I…” Myungsoo didn’t know what to say.

You looked down as you speak up, “Giyoon-ah… You know how much Myung—I mean L hates me so I’m sure that he just made that deal to make me suffer. L, I know what I did to you is wrong. You don’t know how much it hurts to leave you but if I told you that I was leaving and the reason why I left, I’m sure that you’ll go with me and I don’t want that. I want you to live normally. I was happy when I heard that you became the boyfriend of my cousin. I’ll admit that it hurts because I heard that you two went into the relationship only after 7 months after I left. But I was grateful to know that you’ve moved on. It’s been 3 years and I understand if you don’t want to forgive me.”

Everyone exchange glances as Myungsoo stood up and left.

You looked at Giyoon, “Giyoon-ah, I’m really sorry…”

Giyoon just walked away.

You sighed, “I’m sorry for disturbing your lunch…” You said as you also stood up from your seat and went to your favorite place in the school… the Music room.

+++=+++=+++=+++=

Myungsoo is at the rooftop looking at the vast field of the school.

He thought about what you said, *Am I really hoping for you to suffer that’s why I made that deal… But why does it feel like I only said that for you to stay by my side…* Myungsoo shook his head to erase the thoughts away.

“Annio!!! I shouldn’t think of that. She’s my enemy and I want her to suffer. I want her to be my girlfriend then after make her fall for me again then leave her just like what she did to me…” Myungsoo said to the air slowly feeling his heart drop.

Suddenly, he felt an arm snake around his waist. Myungsoo looked back to see Giyoon.

Giyoon smile, “So, that’s why you made that deal… It’s alright oppa, I’ll help just promise me that you’ll not fall in love with her once again.”

Myungsoo just nod his head as he unwillingly put his arms around her.

+++=+++=+++=+++=

You looked at the Piano in front of you as you ran your fingers across the keys.

You suddenly had the urge to play as you pressed a key.

You closed your eyes as you reminisced your past with Myungsoo.

You admit that you still love him but you don’t want to destroy his relationship with your cousin.

You started playing the piece you played with Myungsoo 3 years ago.

Kiss the rain.

Flashbacks:

“Oppa! Let’s play ‘Kiss the rain’ together!” You said as you both entered your music room.

Your house is just beside each other and well, your parents know your relationship and trusts the both of you.

Myungsoo smiled softly as he watched your excited self, “But, ~~~~-ah, I didn’t brought my guitar. If you want, you wait here while I get my guitar.” Myungsoo said as he went his way to the door.

You held his hands as he turned around at you with a teasing smile, “Aigoo… can’t take to be away from me!” he teased.

You just smiled as you took out your brand new guitar that you bought with your savings.

Myungsoo’s eyes widened, “How? When?—“ Myungsoo was loss for words as you cupped your hand on his cheek, “Aigoo oppa, I bought this since you had a hard time teaching me guitar with us passing it to one another and now you can teach me without handing me your guitar. You better be grateful! My appa was against it but I was able to change his mind. I bought it with my savings!” You beamed.

Myungsoo softened as he pulled you by the waist, “Aigoo… that’s why I really love you!”

You smile, “I love you too! Anyway, oppa, let’s play!”

You sat on the piano chair as Myungsoo sat beside you holding your guitar.

You looked at each other then nod as you started playing together. It was beautiful. It produced a beautiful sound as Myungsoo played while watching your hands glide smoothly through the keys.

After the piece, you looked at Myungsoo with amazement, “Did you hear that oppa?!” You asked excitedly.

Suddenly, Myungsoo cupped your face and leaned in. Your eyes slowly closed as you felt his soft lips against yours.

End of flashack…

A tear fell from your eyes as you reached the end of the piece, “I miss you so much Myungsoo oppa…” You whispered.

Myungsoo watched you outside with his heart down, “I’m sorry ~~~~-ah… I’m just really hurt… I don’t know when can I forgive you…”