Sunsets and Ice Cream

You Make My Life Colorful

After school, J-Hope and Taehyung went to Taehyung's house to work on their project. They decided to cover a song instead of writing their own because they figured they wouldn't really need the extra credit due to their talent in music. They chose to cover Sunset Glow by their favorite band, Big Bang, but remix the BGM to put a unique twist in the song. 

The two sat on the couch, and J-Hope swung his arm around Taehyung's shoulder, enabling them both to see in full color. "Tae, do you remember our first colorful sunset together?"

Taehyung nodded, smiling at the memory. "Yeah. That was when you first told me that you loved me," Taehyung said softly, leaning his head in the crook of J-Hope's neck.

The couple was soon interrupted by Taehyung's older brother, Baekhyun. "Ugh, can you guys get any more cheesy? You both act like you're in a fricking Kdrama with each other all the damn time!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at his brother, who was ruining the mood. "Shut up, hyung. You're just jealous cause you're too scared to confess to Chanyeol-ssi." J-Hope bit his lip, trying to stifle his laughter. 

Baekhyun took a step back and put his hand on his chest in offense, "I'll do it when I'm ready. I'm going to get boba with Sehun later, don't get too frisky while I'm gone."

"YAH!" Taehyung yelled as he threw a pillow at his brother. "That idiot."

"Why doesn't he just confess to Chanyeol-ssi? It's so obvious that they're head over heels for each other." J-Hope questioned.

"I never asked him. But I'm pretty sure it's because he thinks Chanyeol-ssi looks at him like a little brother, because of their height difference, kekeke. I'm getting hungry, let's go get ice cream!" Taehyung suggested excitedly.

"If you're hungry, you should eat real food," J-Hope nagged disapprovingly. Taehyung pouted cutely in response, and J-Hope eventually gave in.

 

~.~.~.~.~

 

They went to the nearest ice cream shop, hand in hand. Taehyung skipped excitedly, with a wide, boxy smile on his face, and J-Hope chuckled at his boyfriend's cuteness

"What flavor are you going to get, hyung? I'm going to get strawberry!"

"It's so weird how you can turn from a trash-talking rapid-firer to a little toddler within a few seconds," J-Hope stated, giggling.

"Hyungggg~"

The boys ordered their ice cream and ate in content. Soon after, they finished and started on their way home. 

"Thanks for taking me for ice cream, hyung! You really didn't have to pay," Taehyung smiled.

"I know, but I want to take care of you forever," J-Hope cooed.

Taehyung blushed. Forever? J-Hope hyung wants to be with me forever! Taehyung thought happily. For the rest of the way home, Taehyung thought about what it would be like when J-Hope and Taehyung could finally see in color forever, even without them holding hands.

"I love you, hyung."

"I love you too, Tae."

Taehyung felt the butterflies in his stomach, but all he knew was that he never wanted it to stop.

 


 

That was crap. I'm sorry I took longer to update this chapter, and its incredibly short length (I've been apologizing in every update -.-'). I just couldn't find any inspiration for this chapter, and I was also dreading writing it (for reasons that I can't tell you because it would spoil the rest of the fanfic). Anyway, I hope you didn't hate it this chapter too much. Another note is that Ch. 2, 3, and 4 all happened on the same day, they're just focused on different characters.

Once again, Jungkook is coming soon!!! And I promise things won't stay perfect for too long, this is just the start of the story, kekeke. 

Love you!

Kilotons