First

Secret

Title: Like and Love.

Pairing: Leo/Hongbin

Word count: 373 Words

 

 

Hongbin was the handsome and sassy member in the group. Always laughing or poking fun at his hyungs. He always liked bothering Hakyeon, teasing him and pretending he hated the elder’s company. He liked going along with Jaehwan’s strange antics, siding with his best friend Wonshik in small banters the group had and of course, accompanying the gigantic Hyuk in torturing their hyungs. Over all, everyone liked Hongbin. Well, one member used to at least.

 

 

“Hongbin-ah…” The main vocal whispered ever so quietly, all while threading his long fingers through soft strands of brown. Taekwoon always wondered how the hair stayed shiny and luscious, despite colouring it over and over the last four years. Breaking Taekwoon from his thoughts, said man tilted his head back, catching Taekwoon’s gaze.

            “Hm?” Hongbin’s deep voice strummed against Taekwoon’s ears, causing a jolt to run down his back. Oh, how much he loved Hongbin’s voice. However, he would never dare to express his thoughts about the visual.

            “Should we go sleep? Everyone’s gone, it’s 12:42am.” He checked his phone. The lockscreen was a picture of Hongbin’s back facing the camera as he watched the fading sunset in Japan. Hongbin didn’t know it was him, but no one needed to know anyway.

            “Ah, sorry. I didn’t know it was this late,” Hongbin stood up from his position in front of the couch, stretching his arms out, “let’s go hyung.” Taekwoon nodded, his fingers aching to feel the smooth hair of Hongbin again. Sighing, he ran his fingers through his own hair, frowning at the difference of textures.

 

Hongbin opened the door to their shared room–Taekwoon was thankful to Hakyeon for once for this room arrangement—and walked over to his bed. Taekwoon secretly wished they could share a bed, but that would be asking too much. Hongbin slipped under the covers, exhaling softly for only Taekwoon to hear. Taekwoon did the same, reaching for the lamp that stood in between their beds and switched it off. The light fading from Hongbin’s beautifully handsome face.

            “Goodnight hyung.” Hongbin whispered tiredly. Taekwoon smiled, stretching his hand beyond the lamp, ruffling Hongbin’s hair. The younger didn't react, he was already asleep. Laying back down, Taekwoon faced the younger, refusing to close his exhausted eyes. Taekwoon sighed softly for only Hongbin to hear.

            “Goodnight Hongbin.”

 

Taekwoon didn't like Hongbin. He loved him, but Hongbin didn't know. No one needed to know.