Chapter 2

살다가 한번쯤 ( To Live At Least Once )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Campus Auditorium

 

New students..... and we're determined our attitude and of course discipline is important, but what if the new students that do not display the above requirements , whether they can still be called a student ? Of course, they can! A lot of Students are lazing and also undisciplined and therefore many of them are not graduating or being drop out from college. Hye Rin is probably a mixture of the above criteria. Sometimes when her mood is good she will give a very remarkable attitude but if she does not feel well yes ... just raise your hands.

 

Hye Rin take the top seat in the auditorium and immediately pulled out her phone and listen to her favorite songs through her earphones. Actually, she was not supposed to be here because she is a transfer student from the University of Bolton but! someone forced her to follow the line of new students and watched it to go into this room.

 

"Well , we can start now" all new students give a very rousing applause that makes Hye Rin feels uncomfortable. " The first . The campus will provide the first charter because you have made it into the campus for a named ..... please move forward " one by one - a person starts to get its charter until finally everything fell silent and stared towards Hye Rin who closed her eyes , humming a little.

 

"Hey! You there , what is your name ? " Asked someone from the stage but certainly Hye Rin did not hear it , at all. Some senior students started toward Hye Rin and as they get closer suddenly Hye Rin say " Nam Hye Rin " keeping her eyes closed and make everyone dumbfounded " I did not take that concerted paper when it would end " she asked.

 

" Nam Hye Rin ? Oh god I'm looking for you all this time , follow me " Hye Rin smiled a little and follow people who had spoken leaving people in the room.

 

 

"Well ... " immediately the campus and the senior students in that room ran out of the room in a hurry , except for one person who remained seated in place with a flat stare .

 

“Nam Hye Rin?”

 

 

 

Dean's Office Room

 

 

All eyes fixed on one object in front of them with a look of disbelief and face the fear that could be just a little appe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter