Another buddy

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend

Thier class were already done and since KhunFany and HyoTae will go yo the same place they went to the park together. Nickhun on the other hand keeps on telling Tiffany some corny jokes while Tiffany just laugh at his funny antics for her it is really funny. Taeyeon just rolled his eyes at the sight of the " sweetness" of the two. 

 

"Ok since we're here at the park i think we need to do our projects separately cause you know" Taeyeon said shooing Nickhun and Tiffany away.

"Yah do you think that we will copy your project?" 

"Yes? I think so"

" Yah Kim Taeyeon" before Tiffany could say something bad at him Taeyeon and Hyoyeon runs away from the mad woman.

"Can you still see them?" Taeyeon whispering to Hyoyeon while hidding behind a bush.

"Nope"

"Ok! Lets start interviewing some people"

Taeyeon took out his dslr camera and Hyoyeon succesfully got a interviewee.

"Hello we're the student from Soshi High and we are doing this for our project in economics , i hope you don't mind us asking you some questions."

 

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon packed up already since it's getting dark already and in a total they interviewed 5 persons instead of 10 people because they suddenly feel hungry. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon parted on thier way to thier houses.

Since Taeyeon's home is just a few blocks away from Tiffany , he can't help but to go to that route since its the fastest route to go to his house. 

Suddenly Taeyeon stop in corner not to far from Tiffany's house. He saw Nichkhun infront of Tiffany's house bidding her goodbye Taeyeon got curious and evesdrop on their conversation.

"Hey Fany-ah today was tiring but fun " Nichkhun said

" Yeah i know right and by the way thankyou for accopanying me here" Tiffany giving him her eyesmile.

" No problem , oh look at the time i need to go now Fany-ah. Bye bye "

A nice car stopped by and nichkhun entered waving his hands at Tiffany.

Tiffany entered inside without knowing that Taeyeon is listenning at the conversation of them. 

On the other hand 

Tiffany just rarely show her eyesmile to us but she showed it to him and they just met like yesterday.

Taeyeon goes to his house with a mind full of question going in his head. Since he is living alone he can't help but to feel alone so he ordered a lot of food and dialed his friends number.

" Hello Sooyoung are you there?" 

"Oh Taeng whats with the sudden call?" 

"Uhhhm can you come over i have a lot of food right now--" 

" Yeah i'm on my way" Sooyoung hunged up. Taeyeon just chuckled at his friend