The best dancer and the ice princess

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend

*ding*

From:Tiffany

Taeyeon , Nichkhun will be picking me up , you can go straight to the school, see you later.

With Nichkhun?

 

Taeyeon went to the school by himself since his alone he decided to use his beloved motorcycle. He arrived at school just in time. He went up to his room and he saw Tiffany, Nichkhun and Yuri. He chuckled at the sight of Yuri trying to apologize to Nichkhun for what he did yesterday. 

"Hey Taeng!!" Taeyeon on the other hand was embarrassed at the childish act of Yuri. Since he can't do anything he just smiled and wave back at Yuri. 

"Yah! Yuri you're not done yet , apologize to Khun right now!"

Yuri hid at the back of Taeyeon. Not wanting to see Tiffany's death glare.

"Fany-ah its alright he already did apologize to me" Nickhun trying to calm Tiffany down. 

"Alright then" Tiffany glared at Yuri for the last time.

 

========

 

Taeyeon's POV

Wow, they just met yesterday but they have already pet names for each other.

"Taeng i'll be going to my classroom now , see you arround"Yuri waving his hands at Taeyeon and sticking out his tongue at Tiffany. 

Thier teacher went in telling his students to continue on planning thier project for the economics. 

So he is my partner , the best dancer in the school...

"Hyoyeon-shi right? I'm Kim Taeyeon, you can call me Taeng for short" Taeyeon showing his best and showing his hand asking for a handshake.

"Oh! So you are Kim Taeyeon, i'm Kim Hyoyeon just drop the honorifics since were friends now plus we're both Kim" Hyoyeon giving his hand returning the handshake to Taeyeon.

 

Wow! We have the same surnames and i feel like we will get along with each other. 

 

"Here" Hyoyeon offering Taeyeon a sit. 

"Oh thank you, so about the project........" They talk about thier project, om how they will approach the people  and etc.

"Ok that great so when will we start?" Hyoyeon ask

"Are you free this afternoon ?" 

"Call!"

"Ok lets meet at the park since there are a lot of people there and "

"ICE CREAM!" They both shouted at the same time. 

All of thier classmate turns to look at them and fortunately thier teacher is in the CR right now. 

They just laugh at thier childishness.

 

 

 

===========

Recess Time

 

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon are going to the canteen since Tiffany is with Nichkhun right now he just decided to take his recess time with his new buddy.

"Taeng!" Yuri hid behind Taeyeon again. While Jessica is panting in front of them. 

"Yah Kwon Yuri! " 

Taeyeon trying to stop Jessica from hitting his poor friend right there.

" Yah! Kim Taeyeon please let me hit him just once." 

"Jessica look i'm really sorry , i didn't mean to put those cucumber in your bag" 

Now its Taeyeon's turn to speak 

" Yah you two get this thing done ok " Jessica looking defeated 

"Ok" Yuri and Jessica both agreed.

"And by the way meet Hyoyeon my new buddy" Taeyeon pointing at his new friend. 

Yuri was shocked because he can't believe that he is standing in front of the "best dancer " in thier school. 

" Wow so you're Hyoyeon i'm Yuri Taeng bestfriend and right here is Jessica the ice princess"

"Yah! You don't need to say that"

" Oh nice to meet you guys and since we knew each other already how about eating in the canteen , my treat" 

"CALL!" Yuri and Jessica shouted.

"Hey you don't need to do this " Taeyeon giving warning to his friend.

"It's alright since you guys are my friends anyway"

 

 

 

 

Hello hope you like the chapter :) You can comment your suggestions for the next following chapters and i'll try to update you guys everyday exept when we have exams you no, student problem so yeah don't forget to subscribe.