Chapter 1

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend

"Taetae lets go we need to watch the soccer team's match"

 

Tiffany draging Taeyeon with her to the soccer field where she can see her crush playing soccer. They seated at the second row of the bleachers where they can watch closer and to see Nichkhun more clearly. The game finally starts the crowds began to scream and shout for thier school's soccer team.

 

"GO SOSHI HIGH!! GO NICHKHUN!! Tiffany screaming like a crazy lady

Taeyeon just rolled his eyes. He is tired of hearing Nichkhun's name everyday. Everytime he and Tiffany talks she ended up talking about Nichkhun.Taeyeon is like yeah.....Nichkhun here,there,Nichkhun everywhere. Well unlike him Taeyeon is just an ordinary highschooler,normal,plain. He knew that Tiffany has a crush on Nichkhun but he just shrug it off. Well all that he can do now is to watch his friend shouting Nichkhun's name.

He suddenly thought of an idea....

 

"Tiffany....uhhm....my stomach hurts.....so you know"his giving Tiffany his (you know what i mean ) look ,Tiffany understands it right away.

"Ok Taetae but come back here as soon as possible ok?"

Taeyeon gives Tiffany an OK sign then he runs like it is going to come out in no time. When he is far from the soccer field , he lets out a long sigh......strolling the streets himself

"15 mins will not hurt" 

Taeyeon found a bench and sat there for awhile.

"I like it here" Taeyeon can't get rid of the picture of Tiffany shouting Nichkhun's name, it kind of made Taeyeon's heart hurt a bit but he just shrug it off.

"Psh Nichkhun my " 

Feeling the air through his face. While he is seating there Taeyeon is scanning for something to eat. Then he saw a ice cream shop and entered the store. He likes what he is seeing now he is like in a cloud 9. 

"Wahh so many ice cream" 

"What will i choose?" Taeyeon tilting his head thinking really hard.

"2 vanilla ice cream please" He handed his payment to the man and went his way back to the soccer field. While he was on his way he ate the 2 ice cream hungrilly then hurriedly went his way back to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany saw Taeyeon from afar, holding his tummy like he really did deposit a lot.

 

" Hey are you already feeling well?"

 

Taeyeon nodded and gave Tiffany an ok sign.

Finally the match was finished and Soshi high was the winner and it is all beacause of Nichkhun.

Taeyeon decided to accompany Tiffany to her home. On their way Tiffany started to talk about Nichkhun again but Taeyeon can't do anything but to listen.It is weird for him but everytime he hears Nichkhuns name from Tiffany, his heart starts to ache but he again just shrug it. 

 

"Taeyeon, yah are you even listening to me?"

 

Taeyeon flinched and yeah he suddenly forgot that Tiffany was there.

"Huh?"

"Yah!" Tiffany pouts at Taeyeon and he just laugh at Tiffany's childish antics.

"But hey Taeyeon thank you for watching the game with me" Tiffany showing her eyesmile to Taeyeon .

"Eyy don't thank me what are friends for " Taeyeon smiling showing his dimples on his chin. 

 

They stoped at Tiffany's house and bid goodbye.

 

Taeyeon also went his way to their house. Just when he is about to open the door he felt his stomach starts to ache. He started to panic because he can't find his door keys. He used the spare keys beneath the rug and when he opened the door he runs like a mad man to the bathroom.