Chapter 3

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend

 

"Tiffany do you want to go to Taeyeon's house "

"Oh sure i was thinking of going to his house after school i need to check if his doing alright"

"Oh it's a call then, i'll be going now see you later"

 

Tiffany and Yuri have a different section so parted there way and went to thier classroom.

      how is Taeyeon doing? It's kinda boring going to school without him.

 

"Class you will be having a project and it is by pair. So your project is to interview people about thier occupation......etc....etc....so i will be announcing your partners ok"

    i hope its taeyeon.....please Tiffany praying silently

 

"Charles and Jinky"

"Taeyeon and........"

  Tiffany,tiffany,tiffany, please....

"Hyoyeon"

"And lastly Nichkhun and Tiffany"

"The submission of your project will be on next week so class go to your partners and talk about  your project"

Tiffany was both shock and happy at the same time. She doesn't now what to say . She did'nt now what happend but she's really happy. Its will be her first time that she will be able to talk to him.

"Hi you are Tiffany right?, by the way i'm Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul you can call me Nichkhun" Nichkhun showing his hand to Tiffany asking for a handshake.

"Oh hi i'm Stephanie Young Hwang you can call me Tiffany" she gave Nichkhun an eyesmile while shaking his hand. 

Nichkhun was shocked to hear her name 

"Hwang? So does it means that your family owns this school?!"

" Yeah my father is the owner of this school so yeah " 

Mr. Hwang is a billionaire a bussines tycoon he also own a famous clothing company and it is awkward for Tiffany's position because she thought that the people like to be friend with her because of her wealth so that is why she only have a few friends and now she is living alone because she wants to prove to her father that she is mature enough to take care of her own.

"Wow i cannot believe it, nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too so about our project......."They brainstorm and gathered thier thoughts together.

"Ok so when will be doing the interview?" Nichkhun asked 

"How about tomorrow after school?" Nichkhun suggested

"Ok call!"

"Ok class that will be all for today"

 

 

 

===============

 

 

 

Yuri saw Tiffany walking alongside with Nichkhun.

oh thats the team captain of the soccer team Nichkhun

"Yuri-ah!" Tiffany waved at Yuri, he noticed Nichkhun frown a little bit.

Does he think that Tiffany is my girlfriend? An idea suddenly pop in his mind.

"Yuri this is Nichkhun my partner in our project in economics, Nichkhun this is Yuri my-"

"Her boyfriend"

Tiffany was shocked on the other hand Nichkhun just stood there looking defeated.

"Yah Yuri-" once again Yuri cutted her word

"Tiffany look at the time we need to buy some fruits for Taeng"

"Oh yeah i forgot, Nichkhun its nice meeting you see you tomorrow" Tiffany got inside Yuri's car and waved at Nichkhun .