01- A love begins

Once again

 

          People change. There is always a story why people change, like a trigger. Either by a tragedy, death, accident or something very traumatic; it drives a person to a whole new level of paranoia, insecurities and anger. That’s what happened to Go Eun Seol.

          Being the only girl in the family, Eun Seol was a princess in the family. Go Eun Seol, Second year high school from Sevit High. She was included in the top three students in the entire school. She was considered as a prim and proper student, silent and well-behaved, driven and passionate to everything she wanted to do. Not only was she smart, she was also talented in playing the piano and violin. Though she has one flaw though, she thinks that she causes misfortune. She calls it a curse. she thinks that people around her or a person that just barely touches her would often not always end up hurt or something happens bad or unlucky that happens. 

          After causing another misfortune, Eun Seol was once again upset. Ever since her childhood and best friend, Lee Dawon, transferred to Sekang High, she didn’t like going to school anymore. Without Dawon, no one would defend her from the mean insults and treatment by the students. Frustrated with her predicament, Eun Seol picked up a rock and threw it against a tree not far. She was about to walk away when she heard a groan. Realizing that someone may have been hit by the rock that she threw, she walked towards the bushes that surrounded that particular tree. The closer she got the clearer she could see that there a person beside the tree. He was wearing a uniform and his hair was almost grayish in color. Aside from his good looks, Eun Seol noticed that he was badly beaten. Horrified by the state of the boy, she reaches out her handkerchief from her pocket and started wiping some dried blood on his face.

          Even though he was a complete stranger, Eun Seol didn’t feel threatened or worried that he might hurt her for being this close. She just simply didn’t care. She examines the wounds in his arms and fist thank god the wounds are so shallow, it’ll heal in a few days, she thought to herself. Too busy wiping the dried blood on his hands, Eun Seol didn’t notice that the boy she was helping was already awake and was just staring at her.

          He just wanted to sleep. Everything in his body felt hurt but for him, it was all worth it. Nobody hurts my friend and just get away with it. Baek Juho was not worried about himself at all, he just rather wanted to laugh at the state of the guys he beat up. He lied still for a moment, before he felt something touching his arms. He wanted to flinch but he prevented himself in doing so. Slowly opening his eyes, to see what was touching him, his eyes casted upon an angel. Her hair was the same color as caramel brown, white skin and her cheeks were in a shade of light pink. As she was attending to his wounds, he just couldn’t help himself but stare at the goddess that was helping him.

          And that’s how it started, the love story of the boy who was known for his fighting skills and the good yet unlucky girl. Baek Juho, Second year high school from Sekang High. Many knew him as the ‘Boss of Sekang’. He rules and guarded Sekang High with an iron fist but when it came to his girl, he was the most gentleman, well-mannered, a bit naïve but very caring boyfriend anyone can ask for. A lot of people did ask how did the well-behaved and honor student managed to snag the heart of the one of the most handsome man on campus. They were a perfect balance for each other.