Turtle

Oh! My Baby

How could he have really been this blind? There had to have been a reason that Eun Ji had suddenly hated him so much. It couldn't have been anything else. She didn't talk to him for weeks and suddenly broke up with him, snapping his heart into a million pieces. Siwon knew how stupid he was, especially since he had been shunning the one thing that he had to remind him of his one true love. It was all his fault.

Hana was fast asleep on the couch with Heebum as her appa watched her. His eyes peeled from the small baby girl and onto the piece of paper in his hands. 99.9% match... He was her father...

"Siwon?" Yesung shook the young father from his thoughts. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, hyung." He crumpled up the paper and threw it in the garbage. "It's nothing."

"Liar, you're always happy, and now you're-"

"Well I just found out I have a six year old daughter, okay? Of course I'm not going to be totally myself."

Yesung was shocked into silence. The younger of the two stormed out and slammed his bedroom door. Hana woke up with a start and looked around.

"Hana?" Yesung walked over and smiled. "How are you?"

Hana just smiled softly at him with sleepy eyes. Her cat companion jumped off the couch and scampered to the slow walking turtle coming into the living room. Yesung ran over quickly.

"Yah, leave Ddangkkoma alone!" He quickly scooped up his turtle and the Heebum hissed viciously at him.

After Heebum left, Hana looked curiously at the turtle. It was the first time she had seen one, and it was very strange to her. Yesung walked over.

"Hana, this is Ddangkkoma. Ddangkkoma, this is Hana."

Hana giggled as the turtle blinked at her with a blank expression. Yesung smiled and helped her hold the animal.


I know it's total crap, I just wanted to get a chapter out and I'm just not feeling this story right now. Nex chapter will be better.