Happy Unnie

Oh! My Baby

How was it that Siwon was able to convince SNSD that Hana was his cousin, he still had no clue. He took Hana over just before he had to leave and they instantly agreed. Only Yuri had noticed the strong similarity between them, but he said it was just because they were family. He couldn't say Hana was his daughter yet, he still wasn't 100% sure. There was still the chance that she wasn't his, and until he got the DNA test, he wasn't going to admit his mistake.

Yoona smiled at the small girl holding a rag doll.

"Hi, my name's Yoona. What's your name?"

The small child just looked at her with huge innocent eyes.

"Yuri, she can talk, right?"

Her unnie walked over and kneeled next to her and the baby.

"Siwon said she can, but doesn't choose to. She's very shy." The two idols lead the little into the dorm as the others cleaned up.

"Hana, want to play?" Yuri asked as Sunny walked over.

"She just got here, let her just hang out for a while. She needs to get used to the dorm."

Hana sat with Sunny for a while and played with her rag doll. The small girl seemed so peaceful just playing with her doll, but something about it didn't seem right. maybe it was how she didn't speak at all, or that she didn't notice the others there. Either way, Sunny had the need to make the small girl happy.

"Hana, do you want to make your dolly a dress?" Sunny asked.

Hana nodded and held Sunny's hand as they walked into the bedroom to grab supplies. Sunny grabbed some paper, scissors, pencils, and an old dress of hers to cut up. They sat on Sunny's bed and started to trace the doll onto the paper. As Hana held the pencil, Sunny guided her around tracing the doll.

"Very good, sweetie. Let's draw her a dress."

Hana slowly drew an outline of a dress around the tracing of the doll. Afterwards Sunny cut out the pattern and clipped it to her old dress.

"Okay, lets cut it out now." She helped Hana hold the scissors. "Now cut around the paper."

For the rest of the day they were making clothing for the small rag doll. By the time the finished the last piece of clothing, Siwon came to pick Hana up.

"Hana, Siwon oppa is here." Sunny said, pulling the little girls attention from dressing her doll to her appa, thought to be cousin.

"Hi, Hana." Siwon said to his daughter.

Hana pouted as Sunny packed up the doll clothes. She clutched her doll close and played with the edge of its new pink dress.

"Is that a new dress for your doll?" He kneeled next to her as she looked at him with huge brown orbs of innocence.

"There are more. We spent most of the day making these." Sunny commented.

After packing up the doll clothes, Siwon and Hana walked back to the dorm together. The smell of Bejing Friend Rice filled the dorm as they walked in. Hangeng, Ryeowook, and Heechul were in the kitchen talking. Ryeowook was working on some ramen as Hangeng cooked a big batch of friend rice.

"Hi, hyung." Siwon walked in.

Hana went instantly to the one that she knew the best, Heechul. She sat next to him and petted the sleeping kitty in his lap. This made Siwon feel a little sad inside, even though he didn't know if he was even Hana's real father. The grey cat soon moved to Hana's lap a purred loudly as he snuggled with him.

"How did Hana do with SNSD?" Ryeowook asked.

"She was fine."

Siwon sat on the other side of Heechul. Hangeng seemed disapproving to this action.

"Siwon, if she is your daughter, and she most likely is, you need to spend more time with her. And hiding behind Heechul hyung isn't the answer." He started dishing up the rice.

"I'm not hiding."

The three others all looked at him and shook their heads.

"You are. Instead of taking the seat next to Hana you walked all the way around the table to sit next to me. On the opposite side from her."

Siwon sighed and stood.

"I'm going to bed."

Hana watched him as he walked away from them. It looked at if her small heart was broken by the man that she was being told was her father. He life was already filled with sadness, seeing how her father thought of her must have made her feel even worse.