First Night

Oh! My Baby

Leeteuk smiled at the small child before him. She did look like Siwon, it was undeniable. But he was still shocked that she was his daughter. She was still clutching to her dolly for dear life and Sungmin still tried to talk to her. The manager had come over to try and figure things out since no one else knew what to do. They determined that she would have to stay at the Super Junior dorm until her mother was located.

"That shouldn't be so hard." Sungmin chimed in as he walked intot he kitchen, a half asleep child in his arms. "She seems well behaved and I think she likes me." He smiled proudly.

"Hana," Leeteuk said as he walked over. "Are you tired?"

She looked at him with round sleepy eyes and nodded slowly. This caused a smile to spread across Leeteuks lips. He took her from Sungmins arms and said she could sleep in his bed and he would sleep on the couch. No one protested as the angel grabbed the bag of childrens clothing and walked to his room.

After setting Hana onto the bed she slumped over and almost fell asleep as Leeteuk took out some pajama's for her.

"Hana, don't fall asleep yet." He sat her up and helped her change into a pair of soft pink Hello Kitty footsie pajamas.

As soon as she was dressed she held up her arms to be picked up and the angel abliged. Leeteuk held her and walked around until she fell asleep. He tucked her in and walked out. Everyone was discussing what to do when they find her mother.

"She does have the argument that Siwon is her father, and he does have the parental rights over her, so it isn't a crime." Kyuhyun said.

"But still, it's child abandonment. What if we're sending her to a worse living condition." Sungmin had grown very attachted to the baby.

Siwon was sitting quietly looking like he had the world on his shoulders. Silently, Leeteuk walked over and sat next to him.

"Are you okay?"

"I don't know..." Siwon thought a minute. "Why hadn't she told me? I could have helped her take care of Hana."

This statement was full of pain and sadness. Siwon was always so set on finding a girl and having a family some day, and now he finds out his previous girlfriend had been pregnant with his child and didn't want him in her life. The angel felt Siwon's pain, even thinking about if he was int hat possition made him feel like weeping.

"A child is scary, she may have not been thinking."

Siwon just nodded.

Leeteuk patted his shoulder and stood. After grabbing several sheets and blankets he went to sleep on the couch as everyone went to bed. They were going to talk about the girl more in the morning.


Not two hours after falling asleep, Leeteuk heard Kangin in their room trying to calm Hana. Sleepily, he made his way there and saw Kangin trying to talk the crying baby into sleeping. Leeteuk motioned for Kangin to go back to bed as he picked Hana up and carried her around. She had stopped crying but had her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Hana, do you want to go to sleep now?"

She shook her head and kept a tight hold on Leeteuks neck, her cheek resting on his shoulder. The angel carried her around a bit more before she started to tug at her ears, which must have been her way of keeping herself awake.

"Hana, it's time to go to sleep."

But she just kept holding onto him. Even when she finally fell asleep her grip was still tight around his neck. This made the angel smile as he walked around with her for a little longer before her grip loosened and he was able to lay her down again.

After tucking Hana into bed, Leeteuk observed her for a minute. Her face was round and smooth, her brown orbs eyes surrounded by thick dark eye lashes, and her small lips her pink and in a tiny pout. As she slept Leeteuk thoguht of Siwon. They were almost exectly the same. Hana was squeezing her dolly to death in her sleep and sleeping peacfully.

"Aiish, how did this little baby ever get in this kind of a situation?"

After that remark, Leeteuk returned to the couch and slept peacfully for the rest of the night.