Hidden

No Faded Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yonghwa is in a panic mode. But he made sure that his princess will be amazed on the location of their date.

A day before the event, he sent a gown to Seohyun's house. A beautiful white gown fit for a princess. And inside he left a note saying, "I saw this the other day and thought of you. I can't wait to see you my princess. Thank you for giving me the chance to be with you even just for a night. See you tomorrow night princess. I love you. Your hopeful Prince.

Wearing his tux he made sure his hair was perfect styled. No strand out of place. Yonghwa looked very handsome however anxiety and fear still clouded his mind.

A limo picked up Seohyun from her house. After that she was led into an path where in the gound is somewhat covered with white rose petals and the trees that she will pass by is twinkling with lights. At the end of the path, a man's back facing her stood. And slowly as Seohyun approaches the guy, he turned around to look at her.

***

Seohyun appreciates all the things the mysterious bidder did for her. From the gown, note, limo, and the place where they will go on a date.

The fear is still there. And it will be her first date also knowing how shy she is towards other men.

And she walked down the path her palms became sweaty, her heart begins to race of the overwhelming emotions she was feeling at the moment.

How can someone go over board just to impress her. How can someone bid so much just to have a date with her. How can that person do so much just for her. How can someone write her a letter saying he loves her. Alot of questions keeps bugging her mind until she saw a silhouette of a man a few feet away.

She became nervous. But she tried to calm herself down and tried her best not to run away.

One step at a time, like slow motion. Seohyun approached him but before she can call out for him. He turned around.

****

When he turned around he was struck by a very beautiful Seohyun. Her hair flowing on either side of her face, the pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter