Never

No Faded Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A big relief came towards Seohyun when the director called their attention. She never encountered this type of advances from any boy. So she doesn't really know how to act and what to do in her current situation with Yonghwa.

Seohyun is aware that she is quite popular towards the opposite because she is also getting love letters and confessions almost everyday. But mostly, boys will just act all shy towards her because she is the maknae of Girls' Generation. They are considered the queen of the campus. They have the looks, brain, talent, even wealth. People admire them and also envy them. And most guys who has a crush on her are afraid of her unnies. They know they will be dead if they become rude or if they irritate the maknae. Not that she is telling. But of course her unnies have spies all over so they know what she is doing. She is overly protected and always treated by her unnies as a baby even if she hates it.

When she got her mind and senses back to normal, she felt weird like someone is staring at her. And she was right. When she turned her head to the right, a silly smile was plastered on Yonghwa's face while looking at her. He was not ashamed that he was gawking at her. Out of impulse she quickly turned her head back infront and started to listen to the instructions given by the director. For a while she let her mind drift away and forget about the boy who is now freaking her out.

After the short briefing with the director and other cast, they were given their musical pieces to memorize. Everyone was given 3days to memorize all the songs of the play. Seohyun was very happy because the play itself was her favorite. She already memorized the lyrics so all she needed was vocal practice and acting on how she can portray her character better. She was able to watch the live broadway show when she was visiting her relatives in New York last year. After she watched it, she fell in love with the play.

They were all dismissed and she was on her way to her car when someone called her from behind. She recognize the voice. Panic is the main emotion she was feeling at the moment. She wanted to run or hide somewhere but being a polite girl that she is, she turned around to witness a panting Yonghwa.

"Hi goddess!", a grinning Yonghwa said to her.

All the admiration towards the good looking boy vanished because she now felt irritation towards him. He has this goofy smile and she thinks that he is overly confident and too sure of him self which is a major turn off to Seohyun.

But as much as she would like to just walk away from this boy, Seohyun has no choice but to responed to him.

"Yonghwa-ssi, is there anything that I can help you with?, she said in a bored voice.

Seohyun was caught off guard when Yonghwa was turning red and smiling from ear to ear. Now he is really freaking her out. She wants to run far away from him. But somehow she is worried towards the said boy.

"Are you okay?", Seohyun asked looking worried.

"Please say it again.", he told her and is making her confused.

"I'm sorry?", she was pouting her lips not knowing what to do with him.

"Don't do that!, Yonghwa said all of a sudden.

"I don't understand you.", her voice was a little higher than her usual calm and soft voice. Irritation is getting on her nerves now.

"Stop being so cute. Oh my God. I am doing my best to prevent myself from hugging you my princess. The more I see you, the deeper the love I feel for you.", Yonghwa said in a voice so low only Seohyun can hear. He was looking so desparate and now he is no longer the overly confident jerk he was awhile ago.

The confession caught her off guard. She was shocked of the words she heared from Yonghwa. When you look at him, you see a handsome guy and think he can break hearts easily. A playboy. However, when she stared at his confused face, he looked like a lost puppy desparate of attention from her.

All of a sudden she came into realization. She knows that voice. The soft pleading voice that once made her heart beat so fast that it hurt. A raw emotion she never experienced before and would like to experience again.

Different emotions was clouding in Seohyun's heart and mind. She doesn't know what to do. Panic is the word that best described her at the moment.

Feeling confused and overwhelmed with unknown emotion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter