Memories

No Faded Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We never lose our memories, we just put them aside to make room for new ones.

***

Seohyun never realized that she has been staring at her screen monitor for over 10 minutes now.

Since this morning she felt detached and lost. She looked at the clock it is almost 5pm and she needs to fix her things because today is a memorable day for her.

While on her way out, she came across her office mates. She bowed, bid her goodbyes and almost ran outside leaving them amused of her actions. They always find her adorable, sweet, funny, charming, cute, beautiful, and especially smart.

Heading straight to the parking lot, she found her car, opened it. Put her seatbelt on and drove away. She is always calm except for today that is.

"Seo Juhyun, fighting!", she told herself.

After almost 30minutes of drive. She stopped and got out of the car, took a blanket from the car compartment and lay it under a big tree.

Seohyun sat and smiles because from where she is at, she can see the beautiful city of Seoul, which made her smile.

She took a deep breath and called someone while closing her eyes.

***

When the final bell rang ending her class for today, she went to her locker to get the script of the new musical she will be auditioning.

She always love singing and she was excited upon hearing that her school is planning to showcase Wicked.

Days before the audition, she studied the role of Alphaba the wicked witch of the west. She invision herself being an outcast, weird, and unwanted by everyone including her own family.

"Seo Juhyun?", a man looking bored called her name to signal that she's next to audition.

Feeling nervous yet excited, Seohyun went on stage bringing such charm with her, that man stared at her with amazement.

"Please introduce yourself and the role you would like play miss Seo.", said the man.

People started to notice that of all those who auditioned, he only took interest towards Seohyun.

Her palms are getting sweaty because she was nervous. She took a deep breath and started talking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter