TWO

Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kwon Soojung and Kim Dahyun, the definition of ‘friendship goals’.” one student said as she looked at Dahyun and Soojung working on their homework together while laughing and smiling genuinely.

 

Taehyung is walking along the corridor when he heard what that student said.

 

“Soojung and Dahyun? Kim Dahyun? That new brat?” he asked the puzzled student in front of him.

 

“Wow. The two brats being friends—this school is going to be a great mess.” he continued.

 

The student looked at him from head to toe, rolled her eyes and walked away.

 

“I swear everyone’s a brat in this school.” Taehyung said as he threw his lollipop stick in the trashcan.

 

 

Dahyun is walking along the hallway when she bumped into Taehyung, who’s giving her a ‘death glare’.

 

She ignored him and rolled her eyes. ‘What a pathetic young man.’ she thought to herself.

 

Taehyung grabbed her arm to prevent her from walking away from him.

 

“Don’t ignore me you brat. You purposely did that right?” he asked (talking about the day when he was caught sneaking out of the piano class) as he placed his hands in his pockets.

 

“What?” Dahyun asked as she crossed her arms.

 

Taehyung scoffed and ran his fingers through his hair as he his lips.

 

“I don’t know you, and I don’t care about you. So if you’ll excuse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter