ONE

Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school bell ring echoed along the corridor, signaling that classes are going to start. Music class, specifically piano class, is the class where Taehyung’s going to be in this morning. Being known to be a mischievous student, he is used to sneaking classes—well not all. He is not one of the best students, but his charismatic and charming personality caught the eyes of the school heads. That’s the reason why he is still studying in this school, School of Performing Arts. 

 

“Good morning sir, but do you know where the piano class is?” Dahyun said as she showed some papers to the janitor she saw along the empty corridor. It’s her first day in this school but she slept in this morning, that’s why she’s running late.

 

“You just have to walk upstairs and turn to the right, the first room is the class you’re looking for.” the janitor replied. Dahyun bowed at him and went straight upstairs.

 

Taehyung, being used to sneakily skipping piano class, is finally about to jump out the window when he saw a girl about to approach the room he just walked away from. They locked eyes and he gestured her to be quiet.

 

“What are you doing?” the girl asked with a straight face.

 

“Shh!” Taehyung said as he placed his index finger on his lips. The girl’s voice echoed along the empty and quiet corridor, making it easily be heard by the students in the classrooms, specifically the piano class room where Taehyung just sneaked out from.

 

Dahyun rolled her eyes and checked her papers to see if the room she’s looking for is correct. To his surprise, the teacher went out and saw Taehyung about to jump out of the window. Dahyun ignored Taehyung’s grumpy face that is meant for her and bowed to the teacher in front of her.

 

“Kim Taehyung. Detention.” The teacher said as he crossed his arms. Taehyung brushed his fingers through his dark brown hair and sighed. He glared at Dahyun before entering the room.

 

Dahyun gave him a straight face and turned her attention to the teacher in front of her.

 

“You too, come in.” the teacher said as he gestured her to come in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter