The end of the world: Jun" At The J's apartment

The end of the world: Mini stories
They had spent the whole of that weekend together, going from club to club, drinking until they fell, partying all night long, celebrating their success. It was Sunday morning, just another typical lazy day. The dawn had found them where they had stayed the previous night, on the couch, in the living room of The J's apartment; Jun was on top of Jongjin, he had stayed there after the stupor induced by drink had faded and the fatigue of battling the other over the remote control had set in, sending them both into the realm of Morpheus and his children. The television was on, left on The J's favorite channel. It was sunny and warm, with birds chirping noisily outside and the scent of freshly cut grass coming through the open window of the veranda. The variety show began; the two MCs made a few jokes before announcing the guests for that episode. The cheering of the audience made the Label M model stir in his sleep, but the other didn't move an inch; The J coiled his arms around the other and drifted back into sleep. The idols introduced themselves, awkwardly for they were no in full drag, ready for the first part of the competition. The audience laughed when one of them nearly fell after losing his step thanks to the absurdly high heels that he was wearing. This time, the eldest of the models didn't move. The show paused; a newscaster appeared on the screen; it was the third time this had happened.
 
The military of many countries have been on high alert since the previous evening. They have announced that they haven't been able to stop the menace that we informed our audience about. The threat is imminent. We ask our audience to stay home and stay alert. The event is bound to happening less than one...
 
Interference. The newscaster came back for a split second. The image melted into black. There was a loud groan that turned into a ferocious hiss. The sun was out. Darkness thicker than night's fell all around. The temperatures dropped below zero. There was a bright flash. Then silence. Everything was over.
 
 
·