I love you too

serious?!

Jihoon's pov

"babe, I'm really sorry for hurting you that day" he apologized.

"Huh? You think you can get a chance with an apologized? I don't think so" I said.

"why is it so hard  to win your heart back?" he ask me.

"cause Soonyoung has change me and made my world as beautiful as heaven. Not like you. You can only made my world as worst as hell" I answered.

"what's the difference between me and that kid? he's just a........"

"a what? tell me, Hoshi. he's, your twin is just a what? tell me"

"he's just a....... arghhhh, forget about it! he's just a kid. he don't know anything about love! how will he love you when he doesn't know how to love someone like I do?"

"you do? wow. well done, Hoshi. so brilliant! you do love me and at the same time yu do hurting me"

"but, that's a mistake"

"a mistake, huh? how can it be a mistake when you said that you neer ever wnated to date an ugly looking guy like me?" I ask him. I didn't realized that tears rolling down my cheeks. Why? Why now? I don't want to look weak infront of him! stop it!

"shhhh.... d-dont cry. I'm here. come here" he open his arm widely and hug me. It still felt the same. I wonder if I- we had a chance together again. wait. what? a chance for us to be together again? what am I talking about? am I crazy? calm down Woo- no. stop it. Jihoon. yes, Jihoon. calm down, Jihoon. calm down and clear your mind. think about something else. but......... I can't. this feelings is too strong for me to handle. why are you doing this to me? give me reasons, Hoshi. why?

Suddenly, I felt a pair of soft lips press against mine. My eyes shot open when I realize he kiss me. Hoshi kiss me! Oh my god! What am I going to do? am I going to push him or..... kiss him back? no. of course not kiss him back. but.... if like that, am I going to push him after he comforted me? arghhhh!!! god, please help me. please tell me what to do with this guy? I don't want to make another sin. please save me!

After awhile, he still kissed me. I have no idea and I have no choice. I kiss him back and I could feel that he's smilling. he really enjoy this, isn't he? he's really a psycho.

We pull apart and I rest my head on his shoulder. He caressed my hair and kiss on top of my head. I can't stop smilling cause maybe it has been awhile after I had my first and last kiss and all the kisses are from the one and only Kwon Soonyoung's elder twin, Kwon Hoshi.  I look up at him and saw he's smilling at me. He kiss my forehead then my lips.

"why?"

"why what?"

"why did we broke up?"

"you said you never love me"

"that was just a lie"

"Hoshi..... please tell me the truth"

"I wanted to. but........ I can't."

"why?"

"I'm afraid he's mad at me"

"he? who is he?"

"ummmm....... nevermind. he's not very important actually"

"is it Seokmin?" he nodded. "you still dated him?" he nodded. "why?"

"he said that he will kill my parents including Soonyoung if I tell you"

"why would he do that?"

"it's a promise. I don't want to lose my parents especially Soonyoung. he's my twin. I really love him."

"please bring me to him"

"no. you don't have to"

"are you going to do this until your last breath? do you think he really going to keep the secrets? no. he won't. do you think I will wait for you until he let you go? no, right? Hoshi, you need to do something before he done something to your family."

"you really wanna be with me again if I do something now?"

"yup. as long as you really love me. not because of a stupid bet."

"okay. I love you, baby."

"I love you too."