letter (flashback)

serious?!

13/7

To:Hoshi, my one and only love

From: -Woozi-

 

Words make such weak meals, but let me try . . .

You live the truth of love. Day in. Day out.

And through the long night.

You believed in me when I did not.

Even after all these years, when I see you,

I still want to run and fling myself into your arms

I still want to cuddle with you when you don't

I want to go back to the day we met

The day you confessed to me your love

The day we went out for our first romantic date that you prepared

The day you call me Woozi cause I made you felt woozy

The day we had our first kiss

The day we had our first make out session

And all those sweet memories of me and you

Through this letter, I want to thank you for giving me this love

For taking care of me when my parents don't

For making me believe in love again

And for everything that you gave me including my life

I promise you that I will always love you until my last breath

 

Woozi fold the letter and put them in his pocket. He walk down the hallway of his apartment and went out to meet Hoshi at the park. His smile never leave his face.

He was almost near to the park. He look up the sky and found it beautiful to bring Hoshi out for a vacation. He look around him. His smile grew wider when he saw familiar man at the park. Suddenly, he stop at his track and his smile is no more plastered on his face when Hoshi kiss a man. Not only that, Hoshi even kiss the mans neck and them. He shake his head. He look at Hoshi again and the man was gone. He smile again cause he thought it was just his daydream. He run towards Hoshi and gave him backhug. Hoshi turn around but his face shows sadness.

"hey, what happen?"

"u-uh? nothing. just tired"

"o-owh. here, drink this"

"thanks"

Woozi look at his face when he drank the juice that he made specially for him. Hoshi gave back the bottle to him and look at him. Woozi cannot wait. He took the letter from his pocket and gave them to Hoshi.

"what's this?"

"it's a letter that I wrote for you. It's not so long. so please read them"

"later"

"no. now"

"here?"

"yeah, here. infront of me"

"o-okay"

Hoshi read the letter. His face did not show any reaction. Woozi was confused. All he thought was Hoshi was containing his feelings reading the letter infront of him. After he finished reading them, Hoshi fold the letter and throw them into the dustbin. Woozi was shocked.

"w-why? why did you throw the letter? is it not beautiful? not enough?"

"no. it's . and also ewwwwww. hey, short man. do you think I really date you cause I love you? huh. you're really dumb. I date you cause it's my dare. and also, I date you out of pity. I never had a feelings for you. And about the make out session, I just forced myself to do it, okay. plus, I already have a boyfriend. did you saw us kissing just now? did you saw I kiss and his neck jaut now? it wasn't your daydream. it's real. his name is Seokmin. Lee Seokmin. class  4A across from our class. he's very smart and also y. not like you, short and .......fat!"

Woozi was really shocked. He throw the bottle at Hoshi and run away. He know that this will come sooner or later. but, he didn't believe that it happened really fast. he run as fast as he could and out of sudden, his world turns black and he can't hear anything again.