cause it's you

serious?!

Jihoon woke up in an unfamiliar room. He tried to reach for the phone on the table infront of him but he was tied up on the chair. He struggle to untie the rope but he failed. He look around him but he can't see anything cause it's dark.

"BANGGGG!!" He turn his face when he heard the loud bang. He started to get scared. He hold his breath for about 20 minutes and let go when he thought the stranger was gone. He calm down for awhile. His breathing becomes unstable when he heard the door click open. He close his eyes to pretend that he's sleeping. When the door open, a guy was standing at the door frame, holding something that he asume a gun or maybe a knife.

"hello, baby boy" his eyes shot open when he heard the stranger's voice. It was familiar to him. The stranger comes closer to him. Jihoon tried to look carefully at his face. When his eyes met the other, his eyes widened. He was really surprised. 'It can't be him, right?' thought Jihoon.

"how you're doing? did yu get enough sleep? hungry?" ask the stranger.

"who are you? and what do you want?" ask Jihoon.

"me? think. and I want you" answered the stranger.

"s-soonyoung? is that you?" ask Jihoon.

The stranger laugh. "nope. I'm not Soonyoung. think again" said the stranger.

"S-seungcheol?"

"nope"

"Chan? Hansol? Seungkwan? Seokmin? Wonwoo? Gyu? Jisoo? Han?Jun? Minghao? guys?"

"no,no,no,no and no! NOT THEM BUT ME! DON'T SAY THEIR NAME! YOU'RE MINE AND ONLY ME! CAN'T YOU THINK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE?!" mad the stranger.

"please tell me. or maybe show me your face" begged Jihoon.

"no....."

"please........"

"fine"

The stranger showed his face. Jihoon really can't believe it. 'Is it really him? If it's him, why? Why would he do this to me? What have I done wrong to him?' thought Jihoon.

"Woozi baby? can you guess it?"

'That nickname. Correct. It's really him.' thought Jihoon.

"H-h-h-ho-ho-sh-sh-shi-ho-sh-shi?" stutter Jihoon.

The stranger laugh again. "Correct baby boy. It's me. Your bestfriend's elder twin, Kwon Hoshi. Are you surprised to see me, your ex-boyfriend?" ask the stranger, Hoshi.

"but, why? why are you doing this to me? wasn't you in New York?" ask Jihoon.

"now,now. I'm back from New York. I can't live without you by my side. My parents didn't know about this" explains Hoshi. "and please don't tell them" said Hoshi.

"but why are you doing this?" ask Jihoon.

"cause I regret everything that I told you last time. I want you back with me, Zi. Please......." begged Hoshi.

"what if I say I don't want?" ask Jihoon.

"then I'll have no choice. I'll kill my twin" answered Hoshi.

"why would you? you love your twin. you won't hurt him" said Jihoon.

"what if I really going to kill him infront of you?" ask Hoshi.

"then I'll kill myself" answered Jihoon.

"why do you love him so much? why can't I get that love of yours like him? why?" ask Hoshi.

"cause he's different. so much different. he think about his education first. and you, you only knows to love someone" answered Jihoon.

"don't you know how much I care for you?"

"caring is not the way you'll get my love"

"then how?"

"go back to New York and study. after graduate, I'll let you know my decision" said Jihoon.

"it's too late"

"what?"

"I said IT'S TOO LATE!" shouts Hoshi."I made my way here to meet you. I rather get scolded then missing you 2 ing years and learn. but when I got you, you treat me like this? wow, Lee Jihoon. You change way too much. I iss you, okay. that's it" said Hoshi, slamming his fist on the table.

"why would you'll be loving me?"

"cause it's you"