3 Stages of Our Love {WILL NOT BE CONTINUED}

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Siwon and Kyuhyun were living a happy life but something bad happens...

Siwon is found dead in his study. Kyuhyun is shocked to find that the love of his life is no more. Then, Kyuhyun finds out why Siwon died...

The story tells about the 3 stages of their love story. 

1st: Their teenage love.

2nd: Their married life.

3rd: Siwon's mystery.

~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys! I tried to write something new this time. This isn't the fluff filled and happy ending type of story. It starts and ends sad with romance in the middle. It also has about psychological disorders. So, if you don't like stories with this type of content, you might not like the later chapters.

It's based off of one of my favorite movies. The story has been changed so the events might not be exact from the movie and I've done many modifications in the story content and yes, the plot remains the same.

The story will be I guess within 10-15 chapters... I don't know when I'll start writing this but once I start, I'll try to finish it as soon as possible ^^

Foreword

The Characters

Choi Siwon

      

A happy-go-lucky person. Belongs to a very rich family. Falls in love with Kyuhyun at first sight. Loves Kyuhyun more than his life. Hides a huge secret of his from Kyuhyun.

Cho Kyuhyun

      

A nerdy but good at heart person. Slowly falls in love with Siwon. Cares a lot about Siwon. Can never see Siwon in any kind of problem. Has no idea about Siwon's secret.

Lee Hyukjae

Siwon's childhood best friend. Helps Siwon is getting Kyuhyun's love. Leaves for Singapore to work after college.

Lee Donghae

Siwon's best friend since college and his colleague. The only person to find out and know about Siwon's secret. Always helps Siwon in handling his problems.


Thanks to ∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ (jamminkookie/strawberryjamskookie) for the poster. Click on the banner below to visit the shop.

Thanks to Sedbau from Unbreakable >> Graphic Shop for the current poster and background. Click on the banner to visit the shop.