No more...

3 Stages of Our Love {WILL NOT BE CONTINUED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flat no. 1013 is filled with grief. Loud wailing sounds can be heard from the apartment. Many people were inside the house, crying. The reason? The owner of the apartment was no more...

The owner of the apartment, Choi Siwon was no more. He was found dead in his study the previous night by the cook.

The whole atmosphere was grim. Everyone was crying except for one person. Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was lying on the sofa, expressionless, as if he wasn't even present in the world.

Some women were talking about it. One woman said "Oh god! Someone murdered him in such a classy apartment. I don't know what to say..."

Another woman said "He was such a nice man. They killed him..."

Another woman said "Nothing has been stolen. I don't understand the motive of the murder."

Another woman said "No one is safe these days. They were so happy..!"

Mrs. Choi, Siwon's mom, was crying louding, hugging the coffin. She was continuously saying "My Siwon... What will I do without you, my son?" Mr. Choi, Siwon's dad, wipes his tears which don't stop flowing.

Mrs. Cho is sitting next to Kyuhyun on the floor, caressing his head slowly. But Kyuhyun is lying there, expressionless. Mrs. Cho cries "Oh god! I had such wonderful dreams for you both!"

One by one everyone leaves, giving their condolences. The body is taken away for post-mortem. Everyone leaves but Kyuhyun is still lying on the sofa, expressionless.

Suddenly, Kyuhyun is on the terrace, looking at the starry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter