Chapter 2: Fight for you

Temptation of the Beast

 

 

 

 

 
(At the Crystal Cave's Nest)
 
Suzy is looking at the crystals that has vision of what is happening in the crystal cave. It shows the vision of Sehun whose being blocked by Chanyeol.
 
"What is bothering you?" An unfamiliar voice asked Suzy in the darkness.
 
"This guy... I feel something... I think I know him..." Suzy replied with a confused look in her face. "Tch... Do me a favor and erase the existence of this mortal." Red eyes glowed in the darkness as the unfamiliar voice ordered Suzy.
 
(At the Crystal Cave's Entrance)
 
"One more step and- *Slashed the air downwards* You know what will happen." Chanyeol eye smiled as he warned Sehun.
 
"You don't understand Chanyeol I have to go!" Sehun mindlessly stepped forward. Chanyeol suddenly slashed his sword at Sehun's direction making Sehun to jump back. "! That barely hit me!"
 
"Stand down Sehun... Final Warning." Chanyeol warned him once again. Sehun's expression and personality suddenly changed. "You can't stop me... Not now..." He rushed towards Chanyeol desperately without thinking.
 
Chanyeol stepped back and hit Sehun with the handle of the blade in the stomach, making Sehun to kneeled down on the ground in pain but he recovered easily and rushed to him again.
 
"Is this guy for real?" Chanyeol asked himself and slashed the sword downwards but was dodged by Sehun. As soon as he dodged the attack, Chanyeol suddenly let out a fireball from his palm and Sehun took the hit making him stumbled down on the ground.
 
*cough cough* "I-Im not done y-yet!!!" even with the critical hit that Chanyeol gave him, Sehun kept on standing like a zombie. "I NEED TO SEE HER!" with all of his might, Sehun rushed again and his shoulders into Chanyeol.
 
Chanyeol elbowed Sehun, making him to lose his grip with his sword. This is his chance, when Chanyeol aims for a second elbow-attack, Sehun suddenly stepped back making Chanyeol missed and lose his balance. He quickly grabbed his sword and disarmed Chanyeol.
 
"Hmph?" Chanyeol half smiled as he loses control of his sword. "Alright~ You win~" he added with a cheerful tone. "If you wanted to play hero then fine, I won't stop you... I don't want to be the bad guy in the first place anyway~" he did a whatever look in his face and cleared a way for Sehun.
 
Sehun wiped the blood on his lips with his sleeves "I'll be taking this for a while." He ran with the sword equipped, leaving Chanyeol behind.
 
He kept on running until he reached a dead end. "Where is she!?" Sehun asked himself while recovering his breath. Until his crystal pendant and the wall in front of him started glowing. He reached out to the wall with his eyes closed and blindly walked forward.
 
As he opened his eyes, the area he's seeing right now is quite different. Unlike before, it's much more majestic and much more beautiful with gigantic crystals. Then he heard a very familiar voice.
 
"Go Home." Sehun couldn't believe at what he saw when he turned around. Sehun's eyes went teary as he saw Suzy standing in front of him. "Is that really you? All these years?" Sehun asked Suzy but she remained silent. "The order is to erase your existence." Suzy said with an emotionless tone.
 
A distorted sound was heard through out the place again and the crystals turned black and white. Suzy suddenly pounced into Sehun's direction. Sehun is alert and blocked Suzy's attack with the sword, the heavy impact made Sehun to kneel down. She backed-flip as her attack is blocked and her tail and ear is being shown again. The sword turned into crystals and shattered.
 
"It's me! Sehun! Can't you remember me!?" Suzy did not answer and slowly walk towards him, intending to kill him. Sehun suddenly realize that it's all useless. "Who am I kidding... Suzy is dead." He stood up without any hope left. "Being erased isn't too bad after all." He spread his arms wide open giving Suzy a free hit until their eyes met.
 
The crystal pendant in Sehun's neck suddenly glowed again, giving color to the area. After that, he passed out, he's body collapsed on the ground as the pendant keeps on glowing. The gigantic crystals were different that caught Suzy's attention.
 
The crystals are showing the vision of Sehun and Suzy's memories. All the silly memories, good memories and even the tragic memories that had happened to them. "Se-hun?" She whispered while watching the visions. "Huh? What? Why am I crying?" She touched her cheeks and felt tears streaming down without her noticing.
 
Slowly as she watch the vision her memories are synching and is coming back to her until she broke down on her knees. "Y-YOU'RE STUPID! SEHUN! STUPID STUPID!" She lost her senses knowing that Sehun is still waiting for her after all these years. Suzy cried with happiness, sadness and pain that she couldn't explain her emotions.
 
"Oho? Isn't this a beautiful sighting." A man suddenly appeared in the darkness. "Shall I erase his existence instead?" The man did an evil smile with his red eyes glaring at the unconscious Sehun. "Y-you stay away from him, Jungkook!" Suzy stood up while wiping her tears in her eyes. But as soon as she stood up, Jungkook suddenly teleported in front of her making her stumbled down backwards.
 
Suzy backed-flipped and transform into a wolf again and carried Sehun. "Where do you think you're going?" Jungkook teleported again and surrounded Suzy with black flames.
 
"Tch! This can't be the end." Suzy said to her self while sweat dripping out on her forehead. The black flames are closing into Suzy until the flames turned red and dispersed. "Take Sehun to safety yo~" Chanyeol suddenly popped out as soon as the flame dispersed. Suzy just nodded and carried Sehun to the exit.
 
Jungkook just looked at Chanyeol with an unsatisfied look. "Whoah don't look at me like that bro~" Chanyeol said with his usual cheerful tone. "What are you doing?!" Jungkook asked, obviously annoyed.
 
Chanyeol playfully shrugged "No hard feelings but I ship Sehun to Suzy, than Jungkook to Suzy." He mockingly added. Jungkook just did a half-smile and both of them did a battle stance preparing to fight.
 
.
 
Sehun slowly opened his eyes. The blur faded and find himself in his room. His eyes widened as he looked beside him.
 
"I'm back. Sehun-ah~" The voice that he heard and the gentle smile that he saw caused his tears to flow in his eyes. "Welcome back.... Owner-Suzy." He gently replied.

 

 

-

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

We're sorry to keep you guys waiting. Updates every Monday :) So the next update will be on August 1, 2016.. Hope you like this update. Share your thoughts in the comment section kay? :) Peace out XD