Chapter 1: I knew you

Temptation of the Beast

 

 

 

The bright sunlight hit Sehun's eyes that made him twitch in annoyance. Here we go again. Another day full of misery. It's been 2 years now since Suzy's disappearance that feels like yesterday to him. Until now, it's so unclear to him on how everybody including their friends can't remember her. But thankfully not him.

Sehun looked at the crystal necklace while lying on his bed. Memories of him and Suzy played in his mind, her smiles, her punches, her concerned looks, it makes him feel happy at first but end up crying when reality hits him. He gripped the necklace on his hand, frustrated of Choa and her spell that she casted to Suzy.

" that girl." Sehun who's staring at the ceiling thought about him killing Choa violently in his mind. "She's dead anyways so *sighed* I wish Chanyeol bring her to me first before she die. I want that b*tch to die with my own hands!" His thoughts were interrupt when his phone vibrates.

Hey where are you? It's our first day today so don't miss it.

Luhan's message made Sehun jump off of his bed. He hit his head for not remembering. Thanks to Luhan he remembered. Before going, he hugged the Crystal necklace.

"Please help me Suzy. I need you." Even though it's useless, Sehun always calls Suzy's name to gain strength and every time he did that, it really does work.

 

-

 

Sehun is now in front of the school but as usual, he is so lazy when it comes to his studies. He first took a deep breath before entering the school. His first step at the gate felt like distorted and had a bad feeling inside him, he just ignored it and continued walking. Since it's the first day of class, Sehun made himself presentable.

His long blonde hair was brushed up so it seemed short in front. He even wear his specs(glasses) and it really suits him well. Sehun's like a good and a genius student, even though he's not. He admitted it to himself.

When he's near to his classroom, he felt weird because the presence is so quiet that's supposed to be noisy since it's first day of classes so he said to himself "Yes no classes!" Sehun strikes a pose and take a look inside the room, and he's right! There is no one there.

Distorted sound started to be heard inside his head. The loud distorted sound gave headache to Sehun, making him catch his head. When he came back to his senses the whole place became somewhat different, the place turned colorless and all he can see is shades of black and white.

"What the hell?" He wandered around the room then stopped as soon as his eyes noticed someone. It's a girl, sleeping at the back of the classroom. Curiosity hit Sehun then slowly came closer to her who's sleeping peacefully on the chair.

"Is she sick?" Sehun asked himself.

First, he tap the girl and even try to wake her up by shaking her but she didn't move a bit. "Is she dead? Or she's just really a heavy sleeper." Sehun thought and tried to remove the hair that covers the girl's face.

While Sehun is focusing removing her hair on her face, he slowly saw her beauty that made him stopped for a while. It's a familiar face to him so he first took a deep breath, hands were trembling. He stared at her face, leaning closer so he can familiarize himself to her but when his face is near her face, the girl suddenly opened her eyes.

Sehun jumped on his seat cause of shock and make a distance between him and her. Shards of crystals started shining around the girl. It is really a pretty scene to witness.

"I-I just want to w-wake you up an-and you don't-" he didn't even finish what he was saying because the girl suddenly stood up with no expression on her face, looking at him.

Sehun's mind can't focus, confused about what he's seeing right now. Is this real? Am I dreaming? If this is a dream, please don't wake up.

Sehun's heart wanted to explode because the girl who's standing in front of him is Suzy. Her eyes, her nose and her lips, it's all Suzy's. He slowly stood up while looking straight into her eyes, reaching for her face but she quickly slap his hands away.

And because of that, Sehun realize that his in reality. He's hurt on how Suzy look at him with those eyes, like he's a completely stranger to her.

And he is.

She went out of the room with no words from .

Sehun quickly exited the room. The distorted sound once again occurred. And the color of the place returned to normal state. "Hey wait!" He shouted and saw that the girl's already no where to be found.

"What the." He looked on his left and right while scratching the back of his head. "Something wrong?" Luhan suddenly popped out of nowhere startling Sehun. "HEY! Luhan did you saw the girl who just left!?" Sehun immediately asked, but Luhan just stared him with a *wuuuut* look in his face.

"Tsk! Argh nevermind!" Sehun said in annoyance. "Yah! Are you still into that Suzy? Move on dude! Class will start soon too!" Luhan informed. For Sehun, it's still a mystery on how everybody suddenly forgot about Suzy except him.

Sehun turned around to face Luhan "How could I move on when I'm still in love with her! Just stop Luhan okay?" everything pisses Sehun off then just walk out and decided to go home. Is he imagining things now? Or is he already saw Suzy's spirit?

While Sehun is walking, he passed by the men's restroom and stopped as soon as he heard guys talking to each other with a familiar topic.

"Yah. Did you saw the Vampire girl that passed by earlier? I saw her went to the basement." said a guy with a little voice and a mustache that makes him look funny.

"Yes she's weird but she's pretty. Woooo! I can imagine playing with her!" said the guy who look like a gangster with his bling blings and clothes.

"I don't care about the news towards her. It's just a rumor by the way. What are we waiting for? Christmas? Let's go now! Where's the basement here anyway?" the guy who looks like their leader walked first.

Sehun felt nervous because of what he heard. Could it be that the girl they were talking about is Suzy-look-a-like that he saw earlier in the classroom? It's weird to think like that but his heart was telling him that he needed to rescue the girl whoever she is, so Sehun immediately ran and find the basement quickly.

He paused for a second and thought about what he heard from those guys.

"A vampire? Do they even exists?" Sehun laugh with that thought and continued searching for the basement. But while he's running, a very y lady blocked his way. He really wanted to just avoid her but you know he's not that rude so he stopped.

"Hi oppa! What's your name?" the y lady asked with a seductive tone "Uh~ hello. Can i ask you something? Where's the basement here?" Sehun immediately asked. The y girl is surprised and just pointed the way to him. He thanked her and leave with a speed of a lightning.

In the basement, Sehun saw the girl in the classroom earlier which is Suzy's look a like, being surrounded by the guys who's talking in the restroom a while ago.

"You can't escape from us so don't try to run." the guy with a small voice said. "Just play with us first, lady!" then the guy with a big voice laugh loudly. The three guys who are the only gangsters in their school surrounds the girl started to walk slowly towards her.

"TCH!" Sehun bit his lip and ready himself for a fight to save the girl when he suddenly stopped because of what he saw.

A distorted sound was heard again at the whole place giving a colorless atmosphere again.

The girl's eyes suddenly turned red and her teeth became sharp then ears like wolf grew on her head and suddenly her tail appeared. She looked like a majestic human-wolf with pure white fur then shards of crystal surrounding her as an aura.

"Time is up." The tone of her voice is serious and her hands turned to be deadly like a hands of a "W-wolf?" Sehun said with a trembling voice.

The Suzy who has an angelic and innocent personality suddenly pounce in front, biting the leader's neck, then did a claw attack left and right slashing the throat of the other two. But instead of a bloody wound, the wound turned into crystal that can be shattered easily and Sehun witnessed all of it. 

He was supposed to run away when the girl suddenly spoke "I know you're there." then wiped the blood on her lips making it crystal shards.

Sehun's heart beats fast then slowly stood up while trembling "W-Who are you? Wha.........What are you?" he asked. He's sure that this girl isn't Suzy. The girl just smiled and came closer to him. Sehun can't move while she is walking towards him like his feet is glued on the ground and can't shout for help either.

Her tail gracefully wagged back and forth while walking towards Sehun without looking at him. The girl prepare herself to give the final blow but their eyes met. The girl suddenly jumped back and dashed away from Sehun.

"HEY! WAIT!" Sehun shouted and ran to chase her. The girl is fast that Sehun lost track of her. Sehun ran aimlessly at the colorless hallway. "I CAN'T LOSE HER!" Sehun shouted in his mind. He kept on running until he drained all of his energy. "I can't.... THOSE EYES! I KNOW IT!" Sehun tried to catch he's breath but he is already drained.

"SUUUZZZZYYYY!!!!" Sehun couldn't do anything but to shout. His voice echoed at the empty colorless hallway. While catching his breath, Sehun's crystal necklace glowed and shards of crystals are aligned into a direction, it's like the shards are showing the girl's location.

He ran once again and followed the shards until he encountered a door that is shining with crystals. "Please wait for me.... Suzy..." Sehun said while opening the door. Blinding light flashed as he opened the door.

Inside the door is like a cave full of beautiful crystals. Sehun was mesmerized on how beautiful this place is. He kept on walking as he scan the area, he stopped as soon as he heard a very familiar voice.

"You shouldn't have come here yo~" a very cheerful tone is heard. Fire started gushing out through the wall with a silhouette of a person. The fire slowly dispersed and revealed the person. "Ch-Chanyeol!? Sehun was shocked and confused wondering why is Chanyeol here. "Don't go any further dude~ you still have classes to attend to, right?" Chanyeol cheerfully warned Sehun.

"Chanyeol! You don't understand! I'm following Suzy!" Sehun was trying to explain everything to Chanyeol since only the two of them can remember Suzy. "She is-" before Sehun could finish he was cut off by Chanyeol "Being stubborn will leave me no choice" the serious and deep tone of Chanyeol's voice gave Sehun quite the chills "I've got no time for this." Regardless of Chanyeol's warning he confidently stepped forward.

Chanyeol did a half smile as Sehun stepped forward. Flames suddenly gushing out then a long sword slowly arise from below. Chanyeol's eyes turned red and wielded the sword to point towards Sehun.

Chanyeol smiled and looked at Sehun, intending to kill him. 

 

 

.

 

Author's note:

Yowp guys! We're back with a sequel from the story "Don't touch my Pet!" Because we love you guys, me and my co-author decided to make this story. We hope you all like this! Spoiler alert!! There will be a new character so stay tuned! :) 

You can read Part 1 of this story here ---> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/418756/don-t-touch-my-pet-comedy-fantasy-romance-suzy-sehun-hunzy