Chapter 3: Will never forget

Temptation of the Beast

 

 

 

 

 

 
Weeks become months now. Sehun and Suzy both enjoys spending their time with each other everyday. Just like the old days but the only difference now is that no one can still remember Suzy, including their friends in the past and she's aware of it so she's kind of hurt. But thankfully, Sehun didn't forget about her and that is the mystery she's trying to solve.
 
Another problem of them is that no one dares to ask or open up about their past that made them feel a bit awkward. Both scared about the outcome if they talk about their experiences so their peaceful days together didn't last long. Especially Suzy when she suddenly felt bothered lately, whenever the day ends. Like what she's doing isn't right.
 
"*Am I being too selfish?*" Suzy is walking down the hallway of their school, talking to herself again and ignoring the people who pass by. She just walk and walk until someone talked beside her that made her startled. "If you're thinking about you being selfish, then you're right." 
 
Suzy suddenly stopped in front of the guy who's leaning against the wall, smirking at her. 
 
"Thinking about him?" Jungkook asked, still staring at Suzy who can't look at him. Suzy widen her eyes because he sounds so familiar to her. "*No way! How come he survived?*" She doesn't want to look at him to find out who he was and Jungkook noticed it so he walked in front of her, hands in his pocket "So how's life here? You seem to enjoy your life without me." he bend forward to Suzy who's just looking on the ground. 
 
She gripped her fist "I never enjoy my life with you."
 
Jungkook felt annoyed by her words so he lifted her chin harshly "Oh so you're being brave now huh? Wanna do it here?" Jungkook mockingly ed his school uniform that made Suzy gulped then nervously stepped backwards, suddenly remembered how Jungkook tortured her and even harassed her many times in the past. 
 
She just walk backwards while Jungkook walk towards her with a smirk on his face. Suzy doesn't want to stop on walking and just wanted to run away from him forever. But she have reasons to stay. Her heart wanted to protect someone. Someone she wanted to be at her side forever. 
 
Suzy came back to her senses when she bumped someone. She stopped and so Jungkook. For some reasons, Jungkook felt angry and weird because of the sight he's seeing right now. 
 
Jealousy?
 
He gripped his fist because of that thought. He really hate that kind of feeling.
 
Suzy on the other side can't move because of shock and at the same time, kind of like the feeling she's feeling right now. The arms that wrapped around her makes her heart pound. 
 
The warmth and the feeling that she's protected. Ugh! Okay you can stop fangirling now and just turn around. She immediately turn around and saw Sehun's shock expression, looking at Suzy first then Jungkook. 
 
"*Hey. HEY! Stop you heart! I'm warning you.*" She scolded herself in her mind and doesn't mind what Sehun was saying, just staring at his worried eyes. 
 
"And who's this?" Sehun asked Suzy while staring at Jungkook from head to toe, raising a brow at him. Before Jungkook would say something crazy to Sehun, Suzy make a face to Sehun. Telling him to just leave. 
 
But Sehun won't leave Suzy with this random guy alone like that so he grabbed Suzy's hand and place it together with his hand in his jacket's pocket "Ah another fanboy of yours? Aish how many times do I have to tell you guys that Suzy isn't interested." He glared at Jungkook before leaving him behind. 
 
Jungkook just glared at them, watching them walk away while his eyes were changing color like Suzy's when she's a wolf.
 
 
-
 
 
The two walk in silence, hands still clasped with one another. Suzy's mind is out of control like ajsckdjdkemldmdkdm~ She just stared at her hand with Sehun's in his jacket's pocket, wanting to pull her hand back. 
 
Suzy first fake a cough and tried to pull her hand back slowly but when she did, Sehun grip it, the sign that he doesn't want to let go "It's cold. Just let me borrow your hand please." He's tone sounds weird. He's like a protective boyfriend to her right now and Suzy felt it. 
 
"Where are we going anyway?" Suzy asked while looking on their unfamiliar surroundings. Sehun stopped and turned around to face Suzy "I just want to be with you alone." Then Sehun smiled. 
 
Suzy laughs because of his cheesy line "You know you're acting weird earlier until now. Are you sick?" Suzy jokes but Sehun just looks at her while smiling handsomely. 
 
"Let's go now. I don't want to miss this." Suzy stops smiling then tilted her head. "Come on now. You're already cute." Sehun gave up because of Suzy's cuteness then dragged her to the place where he wanted them to go. 
 
After a few blocks that they had passed, they successfully arrived to their destination.
 
"You're kidding me right?" Suzy said while staring at the amusement park in front of them "No I'm not. Since you don't have the time to be here and have fun, here we are now." Sehun proudly said, excited to enter the park but Suzy didn't move from where she's standing. 
 
"In this kind of weather? Are you flipping kidding me?" She crossed her arms "Don't worry you'll not get cold right? Since you're a wolf." Sehun whispered to Suzy then lead the way but Suzy stopped him by clinging to his arm "What?" Sehun asked and saw that Suzy's looking at something. 
 
When he turned his head to it, he saw a wolf-like dog, heading towards them. "Oh my freaking glob a Siberian-husky!! Come here boy." Suzy squeals then hugged the dog "Sehun-ah look at this cutey- *turned to face Sehun* Hey come here you!" Suzy yelled at Sehun who's stepping backwards away from her "No it's okay. I already saw it so let's go now." Sehun said nervously. Suzy laughs a bit then release the cute siberian-husky in her arms.  
 
"You really are scared of dogs eyy." Suzy teases Sehun and he suddenly looked at her with a shocked expression "Excuse me? No I'm not." Sehun pouted his lips and suddenly remembered this scene before. When he and Suzy's hands were cuffed and suddenly saw a puppy at the school's clinic.
 
 
"Aigoo I suddenly miss my dog Cheol-su. You know he kindly reminds me of you." Suzy grabbed Sehun's cheeks with both of her hands and smiles "R-really? You had a dog?" he asked with his lips popping out because it is squished by Suzy's hand. Pretending not to know about the dog even though it's him in the first place. 
 
*thump thump thump* 
 
A beat that sounds so loudly from Sehun's heart, yelling him to confess that he is that dog. And talk about all the things that he sacrificed for her. His expression suddenly changed then held Suzy's hand. Their eyes met, changing thoughts using their gazes. 
 
"This is not good. I need to do something or else." black aura suddenly appeared around him before releasing it, passing it to Sehun. Jungkook smirked.
 
"You're really sick aren't you?" Sehun shook his head nervously "You are. Really." Suzy blinked her eyes before grabbing Sehun's nape, leaning him closer to her face. Sehun's shocked face looks cute. 
 
"Your nose is bleeding, look." She wiped his nose with her finger then showed it to Sehun. "The hell?" He covered his nose with his hand. "I'm okay, really so let's go." 
 
"And you will faint in a few seconds now." Suzy said innocently and Sehun just laugh. "Hey Suzy I would let you know that I'm strong so don't you tell me that I will faint or something. And what are you a witch that-" he didn't even finish what he's saying because he suddenly collapse on Suzy's shoulder "See? I totally sense it. Yeah yeah call me what you want. Strong eyy? Pffft!" Suzy scoffed at Sehun then carried him on her back. Thankfully, Suzy is strong and can easily carry Sehun. 
 
"That's weird. Why would I sense that? *sighed* Am I really a witch now?" Suzy who's talking to the asleep Sehunnie headed straight to his house. She's a little happy about Sehun, who's taking care of her before himself. And worried, because it could be really dangerous for the both of them. Especially for her. 
 
She's happily walking with Sehun on her back, their cheeks were rubbing against each other. She doesn't care about the people who's passing by, looking at them with a judging look on their faces. But Suzy's smiles suddenly faded away when she noticed one of them. 
 
There from a far, she saw Jungkook glaring at them with his red eyes. Suzy stopped her tracks, looking at him with a terrified face and started to step backwards. But as soon as a vehicle passed by, Jungkook suddenly disappeared. 
 
Suzy immediately run away from there really fast. If Jungkook catches them, it will be the end for the both of them. Jungkook is the boy version of Choa but the difference is that Jungkook will do whatever he wanted to do. He doesn't care if you or many will suffer as long as he's enjoying it. 
 
As for Choa, she'll just held a grudge against a specific person that she hated.