Bonus 3

He's a thief!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You are a ing , don’t you ever show your face here!”

Yixing was happily watering her plants on a fine Saturday morning. She had been craving for some peaceful time with her little plants but when she finally got it it was interrupted by a flying cup of bubble tea falling right between she and her beauties.

“You’re so ing immature!” Kris put his alpaca on the chair besides him and stood up from his own chair looking at Yixing like he was about to kill someone.

“I swear if Sehun did something that hurt my little baby, I’m killing him,” he said before walking inside the house and up the stairs to Tao’s room.

Upon reaching his destination he saw red at the sight of his baby crying and screaming at Sehun. “Get out,” Kris told Sehun through grutted teeth.

“It’s not what he thinks, he’s being immature,” Sehun tried to defend himself but if looks could kill, he’d be dead, so he just scoffed and turned around.

He threw the door on his way out and he could feel hot tears about to fall from his eyes due to his anger when someone opened the door just a tiny bit and a hand extending a cup of bubble tea was seen.

“Thank you, Yixing,” he smiled, took a sip and left.

-

Later that night, Jongdae, Suho and Kris and Yixing decided to vistis Luhan’s and Xiumin’s house. Sitting comfortably in the living room, Jongdae softly scowls as she accepts a glass of wine Luhan is handing her.

Minseok turns on the radio and a very familiar song is playing. They all laugh.

During their university days Luhan and Jogdae used to argue over who’d sing which song during school activities. There was one song they were particularly obsessed with and Jongdae had never felt more annoyed at Luhan.

Britney was her obsession and she was a girl, so it was only logical that SHE would sing “Hit Me Baby One More Time,” but stup Luhan and his stupid cross-dressing quirks were getting on her nerves.

To make it even worse, all of her friends including her boyfriend were on Luhan’s side because they thought it would be funny.

In the end, Luhan got to sing the part and look ridiculous. It wasn’t that bad, but Jongdae would never admit that.

“You have to admit that was pretty awesome,” Joonmyeon had said laughing while placing his arms over Jongdae’s shoulders.

“I’m breaking up with you,” she had said nonchalantly. Joonmyoen only looked at her plainly, his eyes sparkling a bit because of the few beers he had drank. After a while he laughed again but Jongdae only took his arm off of her.

“You’re kidding, right? Over this stupid song thing?” He looked at her incredously.

“No,” she said shrugging her shoulders.

“Then, why?”

“I don’t know. We’ve been together for so long and we’re now in university,” she paused hesistating with her next words, “Maybe we should just meet other people and have some fun.”

Joonmyeon scoffed, “Is there anyone you’re interested in?”

She only shrugged and they both stood there for a while before she left with Minseok to their shared apartment.

-

A week had gone by since their break up and Jongdae had been behaving weirdly. Minseok was very worried about her but every time she tried to inquire, her best friend changed the topic.

Luhan had told her that Joonmyeon had been missing classes and staying in his room. Minseok truly didn’t undertand what had happened and why was Jongdae watching Pororo?

The past week she had been doing nothing but watching cartoons and rating them. She had also talked about getting a job which was very alarming since Jongdae had always claimed she wasn’t made for work as her hands were too perfect to do anything.

“What kind of job are you considering?” She asked casually sitting down besides Jongdae on their couch. Treasure Planet was playing in the TV.

“You know this movie is very underrated,” Jongdae mumbled taking a sip of her tea.

“Yeah…” her friend answered suspiciously, “what’s your veredict so far?”

“The Emperor’s New Groove is my favorite movie,” Jongdae replied now taking a very large amount of popcorn into her hand.

Yixing came out of Jongdae’s room w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter