Bonus 2

He's a thief!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN/ Hi, I know it's been really long since I last updated but thank you SO much for subscribing and leaving comments. I love you all and I'm really thankful. I really enjoy writing this story and even though it was meant to be a one-shot, I can't seem to end it so here is another bonus. I think it kind of but I wanted to finally post something. I started this chapter right after I finished writing the bonus but stopped as soon as this semester started. I've been busy with my classes and living life a little haha but I will try to post some more chapters. Please, tell me what you think about the story and if you want me to keep updating.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Bang.”

“Bang.”

“Bang!”

“I swear, Baekhyun,” Kyungsoo was scowling at her best friend, her usually big eyes squinting to form a glare, “If you do that one more time, I’ll snap your head off.”

Kyungsoo could feel a groan form in as she saw the mischievous smile that was tugging at Baekhyun’s lips.

“Ba-”

“Ouch!” Baekhyun pouted exaggeratedly as the younger girl smacked her head hard. “You’re so mean, I don’t want to be friends with you anymore!”

She stood up from the bench she had been lying on and dusted her pants off. Well, if they could be called pants. In Kyungsoo’s not so humble opinion, they weren’t but this was Baekhyun’s style and it fitted her personality perfectly.

Baekhyun was carefree, promiscuous, pretty, charismatic, bubbly and everything of the like, but she was also very sensible and sometimes even insecure.

Kyungsoo was very different from her best friend in almost every way.

She was quiet, reserved, studious, confident, serious and everything of the like, but she was also a closet romantic.

Baekhyun yawned not so prettily as she put her hands in the air, “Ugh, it’s too hot.”

The elder girl frantically fanned her face and Kyungsoo only offered her a blank stare, “If you keep moving, it’ll get worse.”

“And look like a lizard like you?” Baekhyun sighed and went back to the bench, this time making herself comfortable by putting her head on Kyungsoo’s lap.

“Didn’t you say you didn’t want to be friends anymore?” Baekhyun looked at her best friend ready to use her smart- attitude in response, but she was too late. She had been naïve and had let her guard down.

“Yah! Kyungsoo!” She yelled from the ground as her best friend had pushed her off her lap.

She was about to get revenge but fate wasn’t having any of that that day.

As she was standing up, she saw two figures walking their way and her eyes widened comically, “Kyungsoo, isn’t that Park Sandara?”

Kyungsoo frowned looking at the direction Baekhyun’s eyes were glued to, “I think so.”

“Does she have a boyfriend? That , he’s so ing tall,” Baekhyun wasn’t being secretive at all and Kyungsoo panicked for a moment as she realized that Sandara and her supposedly boyfriend were now within hearing distance.

The younger girl rolled her eyes; she was always looking into the eyes of embarrassment whenever she went anywhere with her best friend. It was a curse.

In her 14 years of life she had always counted on Baekhyun to find ways to torture her.

Even if she loved Baekhyun –something she would never admit it- she was grateful that the other was one year older than her. Kyungsoo couldn’t imagine being on the same class as the other girl. It would be a nightmare.

It was already a nightmare having to spend the rest of high school with Baekhyun who was now a sophomore.

Park Sandara seemed to finally notice them and Kyungsoo kicked Baekhyun, commanding her to stand up from the ground.

She looked ridiculous sitting on the ground and gapping openly at the guy that walked besides Sandara.

Now that Kyungsoo could see him more closely, she couldn’t help but notice he looked older than them.

Baekhyun stood up from the ground just before they reached them and Sandara greeted them, “Oh, hi guys.”

Kyungsoo almost face palmed when she saw that Baekhyun hadn’t fixed her pants and her was showing.

“Hi,” Baekhyun said cheerfully but not looking at Sandara at all, “I’m Baekhyun,” she said extending her arm to the stranger who chuckled at her like she was some sort of kid.

“Hi, I’m Chanyeol, nice to meet you,” he said taking her hand and smiling at Baekhyun before moving his eyes for a brief moment toward Kyungsoo and offering her a smile too.

Baekhyun thought she died. His voice was so low and y.

Who needed ?

“Is this your boyfriend, Sandara?” Baekhyun asked, still not looking at the other girl and seemingly having trouble letting go of Chanyeol’s big hand.

At that comment, Sandara laughed and at last that caught Baekhyun’s attention, “God, no! This giant is my brother!”

She smiled sweetly at Baekhyun and the latter felt like she could fly.

Why hadn’t she heard about this brother? She had known Sandara for quiet a long time.

“It was nice seeing you, but we need to hurry home. Mom’s nagging about the food getting cold but it’s only because her favorite kid is home,” Sandara said rolling her eyes and waving at the girls before walking away.

Baekhyun stood there in a daze, looking at her hand as if contemplating not to wash it ever.

Kyungsoo was about to best friend about the whole thing and about her obviousness.

She was also planning on teasing her about how that man had seemed to dismiss her as a child when she turned to catch their retreating figures and caught the man looking straight at Baekhyun’s .

Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo’s comically widened eyes, “What?”

For the next few days Baekhyun had been on Sandara’s about her brother, asking her about anything and everything.

“He was studying in the States and has been working since he graduated, he’s a composer, he has a youtube channel where he makes covers of different songs and is quiet popular mind you, he’s 24 and he’s the future father of my children,” Baekhyun said dreamily and without taking a single breath.

Kyungsoo only looked at her blankly before scoffing, “I think he’s too young for you, Baekhyunnie,” she said sarcastically.

“I know, right?” Baekhyun said putting her hands on her hips and God was her best friend dumb.

“Well, I mean, not really. I know I’ve always liked more mature men but I think he seems mature enough and he’s tall, handsome, has a fun job…” she carried on and Kyungsoo stopped listening to her. It was always like that.

They walked in that manner until Kyungsoo spotted Tao looking sullen on their usual table at the cafeteria. She nudged Baekhyun to break her monologue and pointed at Tao.

“What’s got your on a twist, princess?” Baekhyun asked plopping besides a frowning Tao who simply scowled in response.

Kyungsoo looked carefully at Tao, “Does this have something to do with Sehun?” She asked.

To this Tao only groaned and banged his head on the table, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo shared a knowing look.

“Come to think of it, where is he?” Baekhyun asked glancing around to find her brother, “Why is he sitting over there with Nicole?”

“I don’t know,” Tao said pouting, “She’s been all over him for a week now and now she got him to sit at her table and he didn’t even invite me.”

“Aw, our Tao Tao is jealous,” Baekhyun teased and Kyungsoo joined in to Tao’s surprise, smirking and laughing at his dilemma.

“I’m not!” He said when he had had enough of everyone’s teasing and stood up abruptly. Sehun seemed to notice this and made a gesture to him but Tao only glared at the other and kept walking.

“Oh well, lover’s quarrel,” Baekhyun said shrugging and Kyungsoo had half a mind to point out that they weren’t dating but decided against it since they were practically dating indeed.

“By the way,” Baekhyun carried on, “Let’s go to a party today!”

Her best friend only gave her a you’re-crazy kind of stare and ignored her, pulling her books from her black backpack.

“Please,” she insisted trying on her aegyo which was actually pretty good but Kyungsoo was cold hearted and she expected Baekhyun to know that already but the other simply loved trying this useless stuff on her best friend and Kyungsoo loved the way she made a fool out of herself.

“Fine, if you’re going to be like that,” she smirked and that was never good…except when it was just a dumb idea and now that Kyungsoo thought of it, she was full of dumb ideas.

“If you’re going to be like this you leave me no choice,” she made a pause for dramatic effect, “I’ll have to tell Jongin about that night, oh yes, be scared.”

“Oh, you know, that night,” she said wiggling her eyebrows suggestively and Kyungsoo’s cheeks flushed scarlet, “That’s low even for you, Baekhyun,” she hissed.

“Whatever, if you think I won’t stoop that low, suit yourself,” Her best friend said sighing but then looked straight into the younger’s eyes and smirked, “But you’re taking a big risk there, I mean, I can always tell Jongin you touch yourself thinking about him.”

Kyungsoo, in all the years she had known Baekhyun, had never understood how this girl could say such things while feigning complete innocence.

There was no more discussion about the party.

Later that night, Kyungsoo found herself sitting on Baekhyun’s bed while the other put make up on her. She hated the eyeliner part; it made her cry and feel weird, but since she was doing this she might as well go all the way.

“I don’t understand how will attending to this party help you get a boyfriend,” she said and got scolded by Baekhyun who was trying to put on her lipstick.

“Didn’t I tell you? The party will be at Sandara’s house so with all the information I’ve gathered I made a master plan to get Chanyeol to date me,” Kyungsoo could see a glint of plain madness in her best friend’s eyes but decided that it might as well have been there forever, “He’s old and he won’t pay attention to you!”

Kyungsoo didn’t actually mean it because he was pretty sure that with Baekhyun’s determination she would accomplish her goal; she was also beautiful so she had that going for her too.

“Well, whatever, if not I’m still willing to let him deflower me,” at Kyungsoo’s judgmental look she added, “What? I want a man with experience.”

“Noona,” Kyungsoo heard Jongin’s voice from the other side of the room and she instantly felt self conscious about her appearance, “I’m coming in.”

Not all the years Jongin had been in love with his noona, not the whole eternity could prepare him for the sight that greeted him once he opened the door. For a brief moment he let himself daydream about how she’d look at prom or at their wedding and felt his cheeks reddened.

“Noona,” He sighed, “You look so…” He couldn’t find the words. Beautiful couldn’t cover it and neither y.

Baekhyun rolled her eyes at her brother’s dumbstruck look and Kyungsoo’s identical one since apparently a hair-dripping-wet Jongin with a white shirt and comfortable pants was y.

“Ready to break some hearts?” Baekhyun offered his struggling brother and he just nodded, but the look in his eyes quickly changed to a possessive one.

“I’ll go with you,” He said and Baekhyun was soon on his case.

Kyungsoo, however, couldn’t even mutter a word because Jongin was looking at her in such a way, she felt in front of him.

She was aware that when she was a kid, she liked Jongin a lot, and as a teenager she had lusted after him, but in that precise moment, she craved that look of semi adoration and semi possessiveness forever.

After much convincing, Jongin had finally accepted he wasn’t going anywhere although it took Jongdae almost dragging hm by his ears for him to understand that fact.

When they were all set to go, Kyungsoo hugged the pouting Jongin with newfound nervousness and took her phone.

“Whatever, Sehun, I’m going to my house,” They heard Tao’s voice from the hallway.

“Zitao, stop right there and stop giving that I-don’t-give-a- kind of attitude,” Sehun yelled and Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Jongin and Jongdae leaned into the door of Baekhyun’s room to evasdrop on the younger’s conversation.

“Well, I don’t give a so,” From Tao’s tone it was evident that he did give quite a lot of s.

“Oh, so you don’t give a about the Gucci sunglasses I got you,” Sehun shrugged and turned back into his room.

On the other room Jongdae had half a mind to go into her son

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter